SW x con femme reader x SHW

Soundwave was just enjoying doing his work alone , he had sent laserbeak to do a patrol with starscream and megatron so then he could have the command centre by himself . He would've invited Y/N but she was difficult to find as of late . Just when he was about to finish his 4th report shockwave and Y/N burst into the command centre laughing as if there's no tomorrow. Y/N notices that soundwave is in the room " oh hey sounders me and shockwave was laughing at this adorable kitten on this app called youtube humans invented it " soundwave stayed silent 'of course they did , humans have invented a lot of things they were on earth after all ' Y/N notices that soundwave is quiet" oh c'mon sounders hang out with me and shockwave for a few " he would've accepted the invitation but didn't because shockwave was going to be there . " see you later then sounders c'mon shocky " they left soundwave to be consumed by jealousy and misery because Y/N liked shockwave more then him .

~ a few hours later ~

Soundwave was finally leaving the command centre after finishing his reports , whilst he was walking down the hall he noticed that it was quiet to quiet . He was trying to locate Y/N to finally confess to her because she was getting to close to shockwave for his liking . before he reached her door he felt someone pulling him to another room , he stayed quiet when he saw that it was shockwave the bot he loathed the most . " soundwave : what does shockwave require ?" shockwave was still for a few minutes until " you know what I require soundwave why were you heading towards Y/N's room ?" shockwave asked quite rudely . " stay away from Y/N I have had my eyes on her since she first started here " then he walked off before soundwave could answer . now he really loathed shockwave .

~ the next day ~

Soundwave got out of his berth quite depressed this early morning because he wanted to surprise Y/N before shockwave could . he walked down to the energon room where he saw shockwave sitting by himself . " soundwave : we never finished our conversation yesterday " he stated to the other " yes maybe because Y/N would never love you like she loves me " he said quite angrily " NOW DROP IT" shocnwave squeezed his energon cube till it broke " I will never drop something I care for " soundwave stated he didn't realise that Y/N was in the doorway " Y/N will never love you soundwave get over it she loves me " shockwave said until they heard some pedes walk in the room " I could love you both " they heard a sweet beautiful voice say and they turn around to see Y/N in her full glory , she had obviously borrowed some polish and a buffer from knockout . " whya re you both arguing about something so stupid I will love you both equally " shockwave and soundwave stared for a few minutes until " how could you love both of us when we don't even like eachother " shockwave stated " well learn to live eachother otherwise I will drop you both and go and frag starscream instead " she stated which made both shockwave and soundwave grimaced, never of them liked starscream and Y/N knew it " soundwave : will learn to love shockwave like he loves you " soundwave replied " I will try " shockwave simply stated . " OH YOU GUYS " Y/N screamed and hugged them both tight " I love you both " they hugged her in return and simply stated " we love you aswell "

I started to freak out when I wrote this because I don't think I have ever done a threeway but this was so cute I almost started to cry when writing this because of how adorable they all are anyways

rescuebots234 out