drift x fracture x carrier shadowraker

when drift and fracture announced their bonding ceremony  it was like a ton of bricks landed on shadowracker . " y-you can't get married I won't allow it " drift stared at the mech" It's not your choice to make shadowracker " , then they walked off , shadowracker didn't understand why he wanted to stop them but he felt he must .

After drift had a go at his carrier, his carrier ran into the forest and didn't stop until they noticed a shape in the distance ." hello?" shadowracker asked , a mech showed up infront of him " hello shadowracker I am your carrier " shadowracker was shocked "h-how?" his carrier sighs and tells shadowracker his story " I was raped one day when I was alone , I didn't lnow who did it but after a couple of weeks I found out I was sparked with you and I gave birth to you , you looked so precious "  shadowracker finally understood why he tried to stop drift from bonding to fracture .

Shadowracker and his carrier went back to where drift and fracture where " DRIFT!!!" drift turned around to he his carrier " what carrier ? me and fracture are still bonding whether you want us or not  and who is that?" he pointed to the mech behind his carrier " this is your grandcarrier and also the reaosn why I didn't want you to bond was because my carrier was raped and had me so I didn't want that to happening to you your my son I needed to protect you" drift hugged his carrier for a while then let go " carrier I understand why you want to protect me but fracture would never hurt me " fracture came up and hugged drift " I love him with all of my spark shadowracker I wouldn't hurt him " then they kissed . Many years later they bonded and had sparklings of there own .

I'm sorry this took forever I didn't read your request right and had to re-do it all over again and I also ran out of data anyways

rescuebots234 out