(bayverse ) crosshairs x (bayverse ) drift

crosshairs didn't think he had a crush on drift eventhough it was very obvious to everyone else except drift . They were called onto the battlefield again because barricade was destroying some construction work eventhough them going will only destroy some more but who cares . He was driving down the motorway with optimus infont ,  drift and bumblebee next to him and hound drifting behind them  with ratchet staying at base . when they reached the site they saw barricade calling someone over his commlink , meaning more decepticons with be coming soon . He and the others transformed and charged towards barricade to prevent him from giving the other decepticons coordinates to where they are .

Halfway through the battle crosshairs saw drift get shot , he ran towards drift without even thinking and held him close " ratchet we need you here drift has been shot " he said over his commlink  optimus had gotten barricade in a corner and started to tear him apart . " drift listen to me you need to stay awake okay ratchet is coming " drift put his servo on crosshairs face , crosshairs didn't know he was crying " and I love you so please stay awake " drift's optics closed after hearing crosshairs saying to him and didn't wake up soon after .

Drift woke up at base with ratchet and crosshairs waiting for him to wake " drift your awake " crosshairs said jumping off of the crate he was sat on . ratchet said some things to crosshairs that sounded like a mumble to driftand then ratchet left . crosshairs walked up to drift who was laying on a medical berth "d-did you hear what I said to ya before ya know?" crosshairs felt a servo on his face and then dermas onto his . He closed his optcis and grabbed drift's waist , they let go and then he heard the words he wanted to hear " I did "

Here we go another one done and I am almost done with everyone's oneshots but like a smart person told me that good stories aren't rushed anyways

rescuebots234 out