Megatron X Optimus

The decepticons have just kidnapped optimus prime and megatron was on his way to the primes cell. He entered and saw optimus chained to the floor " well well well ~~~ look what we have here? A prime?" megatron laughed " just get it over with megatron" megatron stopped laughing and walked behind optimus " oh dear optimus~ i have a question for you?" optimus prime was skeptical at first but allowed megatron to continue " i want you to be the carrier of my children or you'll become a sex slave you choice" optimus shook his head "I'll never breed with you megatron I'd rather go through the pain of being used" megatron looked at optimus then said " suit yourself" optimus prepared for the pain but all he felt was grief. He knew it was going to be a long afternoon.

~ 6 hours later ~

Megatron has just finished with optimus and whispered "  you better give me those sparklings optimus" optimus would never admit it but he wanted to breed with megatron and he enjoyed there time together. He heard megatron requesting knockout to come and check him. He saw knockout walk in with a medical kit " hello optimus how your your time with megatron? I could here it from down the hall" knockout giggled but scanned optimus and found the results quite shocking :

Health : 97%
Energon levels : 59%
Condition : sparked

Optimus prime was sparked he walked out and told megatron the good news " well m'lord optimus prime is currently carrying so you have to get him of the chains and get him some clean Energon" megatron nodded and walked to optimus's cell " well optimus I heard from a certain doctor that your sparked" he saw optimus's reaction to be quite shocked " I-I didn't even know I could carry because in a Sire type not a carrier" megatron just shrugged and got the chains of optimus but he didn't expect optimus to kiss him. The kiss lasted for a minute or two before they let go " why?" megatron asked " because I-I love you megatron and I miss our time together" optimus looked at megatron and he kissed him again " I will end this war for then our sparkling can grow with both of us" optimus looked at megatron on the verge of tears " y-you'd do that for me?" megatron smiled "for us" but then megatron smile dropped " how am I going to tell starscream?" optimus looked at megatron " what do you mean starscream? Megatron sighed then said" starscream is my little half sister " optimus gasped" wait so he is a she? " starscream walked in" yes prime i am also congrats brother for getting him sparked " megatron nodded then left with optimus.

~ 20 years later ~

Optimus and megatron now rule cybertron together with their son as the Prince they named their son after his carriers fist name 'orion'. Most of the war bots have found peace and love now they all live together in peace.

I did it even though its 12:53 in the middle of the night I still did it anyways

Rescuebots234 out