Mystery Oneshot

Some homophobic comments but I don't mean it and also vince is friendly and with the bots.

After the sleepover with knockout and breakdown, Wheeljack has been staying close to ratchet without question but bulkhead for suspicious od them soon enough and went to ask " why are you two being so friendly with each other?" Wheeljack looked at rachet for permission which ratchet granted " we're dating" bulkhead's jaw dropped " YES I  HAVE MET 2 GAY TRANSFORMERS!!!" everyone turned and saw the 3 kids " MIKO!!" Jack yelled "YOU SPOILED THE MOMENT!!!". Miko looked at jack " oops" miko giggled nervously " besides miko most of us are apart of the lgbtq+ community" ratchet stated " is anyone homophobic?" Wheeljack looked at bulkhead " yes" miko also looked at bulkhead and understood " well Wheeljack and ratchet can I be your daughter?" ratchet blushed and looked at Wheeljack " we'll think about it OK miko?" miko nodded and ran off with Jack and raf with bulkhead following.

~ later through the day ~

Wheeljack and ratchet came into the main room with agent William fowler and adoption certificate " well you two are the adopted parents of miko what will her last name be?" Wheeljack side-eyed ratchet and thought of something "maybe hide?" ratchet looked shocked because that was part of his dead brothers name 'ironhide' " of course are you both going to tell her?" the couple nodded and with that agent fowler left and gave them the certificates. Miko came running in and saw them with paper" what's that? " she asked getting excited. Wheeljack bent down and gave her them" adoption parents of miko hide Wheeljack and ratchet " she started crying happily" ARE YOU SERIOUS??? YOU ADOPTED ME???? "the couple nodded and miko ran to give them a hug on their pede(feet).
" so who's who? " Wheeljack looked at ratchet" well ratchet will be your carrier and I'll be ya Sire " miko nodded" I love you Carrier and Sire " ratchet smiled and bent down to her" we love you to miko " bulkhead barged in with optimus prime behind him" SEE THERE STEALING MIKO!!! " ratchet got infont of Wheeljack and miko" WE JUST ADOPTED HER BECAUSE SHE ASKED US TO AND WE TOOK HER IN " optimus put his hand up to silence them both" instead of arguing, we'll ask miko and agent. Fowler " optimus called fowler and fowler told them that Wheeljack and ratchet adopted miko because mikos parents wanted her gone and with that the phone call ended" then its settled miko will stay with her legal guardians " bulkhead was furious" BUT THERE GAY THEY CAN'T HAVE A KID!!! " and with that bumblebee got into this" shut the frag up bulkhead they don't get to choice of being gay or not and neither do I, yeah I'll say it I'm gay to and Arcee is lesbian, smokescreen is bisexual and my Sire is pansexual so the only homophobic ass I see here is yours " everyone was shocked at bumblebees outburst. But they were okay with it" errrrr....bee I need to get home now bye miko " and with that the 2 left the base" optimus I need to get going " vince said, Jack jumped off the couch" yeah me too Arcee " optimus transformed for vince to get in and Arcee transformed with Jack getting on top off her (not in that way) and with that it was only miko, ratchet, Wheeljack and bulkhead in base" hey carrier can I fall asleep somewhere? "rachet nodded and picked her up and took her into Wheeljack and ratchet's berth.

~ 2 hours later ~

Wheeljack walked in and saw his fiance and his daughter asleep, he crawled next to ratchet wrapped him arms around his waist and fell asleep next to them. He thought of how lucky his life is and of how he loves his family.

Surprise its a mystery oneshot of Wheeljack X ratchet anyways

Rescuebots234 out