(RB) graham x gender-nuetral reader

Graham woke up from his little nap he takes halfway through the day with all of his school work and experiments , he never really has time to sleep . He looked at his phone and he had a text from his lover . He rang the number " Hey Y/N would you like to meet at the park in about half hour ?" " yes sure I'm getting ready now I'll see ya at the park love ya " graham chuckled loving Y/N sourthern accent " love you too babe " he hung up and started to get dressed into some clean clothes . He wore his favourite hoodie that he knew Y/N would be stealing today like they always do .

~ half an hour later ~

Graham was sat on the bench they met on every week , they still dated in secret eventhough it's been months and they wanted to get an apartment together . He saw a familiar person and opened his arms for them " Hey babe " Y/N said snuggling into graham's arms " Hey sweetheart how are you?" Y/N chuckled excitedly " well I got accepted to look around some aprtments for us both I was wondering if we could go together ?" grahm chuckled " of course I can't wait to finally move in with you as long as there are no rescues I need to do then I'll come along " Y/N nodded then spoke again " the first apartment were looking at has 3 spare rooms , 1 for us to sleep in , 1 for an office for me and 1 for your little science experiments " graham nodded and they talked for a while on the grass and Y/N conplained that they were cold eventhough it was sunny out , graham did give in though and gave Y/N his hoodie . They cuddled next to eachother watching the clouds in peace .

well this oneshot is finally done and now I can work one's and if you haven't seen I am finally doing a russell x cody book eventhough a couple of people kept on pestering me I have finally decided to do it anyways

rescuebots234 out