sire bumblebee x bio son wedge

wedge was In lesson when professor heatwave asked him a question , he didn't know until hotshot nudged him "w-what ?" heatwave sighed " I asked If your creators are coming for creators day?" wedge thought for a second " umm I don't know " heatwave nodded then went on .

When It was the end of lesson horshot caught up with wedge " hey wedge who even are your creators you haven't mentioned them " wedge sighed then pulled hotshot Into his bumblebee shrine room " my carrier I don't know but my sire Is bumblebee " hotshot derma dropped to the floor ." then he is coming to creators day right ?" wedge fiddled with his digits " I don't know hotshot I mean I only told you because I trust you but I don't want the others knowing " hotshot couldn't believe what he was hearing " why not? we are all your friends and we support you I mean your mentor is your sire aswell as mine " wedge was confused which is why hotshot continued " my sire is heatwave and my carrier is blades both professors your sire Is only one " wedge understands now what hotshot was saying " yeah I guess you would be more embarrassed then me " he chuckles then him and horshot leave the room .

~ creators day ~

Everyone's creators were here except for wedge's , heatwave walked up to him " wedge where are your creators ?" wedge was about to answer until bumblebee walked In " sorry I'm late " heatwave was confused " bumblebee I don't recall asking you to come here today " bumblebee shook his head " no but I'm here for my son It's creation day Isn't It " the put a servo on wedge's shoulder , everyone was surprised but continued on with their conversations and heatwave walked off , ratchet came to approach bumblebee " bumblebee ! glad to see you again " and hugged him " medix's creators couldn't come so I came instead " bumblebee nodded and saw medix and wedge talking " It's good to see you too doc " everyone continued In their conversations and the day was starting to cone to a close . All the creators were going back to cybertron so heatwave ipened a groundbridge for them , all went through saying goodbye to their creations or nephew and walked through , bumblebee stayed behind and gave wedge a hug " see ya probably tomorrow or next week when we have training " then winked and walked through . After they left everyone started to walk to their quarters for recharge and all fell asleep .

I know this ending Is a shit one but who cares anyways

rescuebots234 out