Vaviene X Izabella

Warning smut and nakiness                                                        Izabella just finished her lesson with kade and bumblebee. She walked out of the barn to see pipsqueak " Heya pipsqueak" pipsqueak just made his usual whirling noises which made izzy laugh. She was now 18 years old and learning how to be an engineer and vaviene is now 22. Izzy had a huge crush on her ever since she first met her and was waiting to Confess but she didn't know vavienes sexuality was so she went up and asked her " hey vav what's your sexuality?" vaviene was shocked but replied " oh I'm lesbian what are you?" izzy blushed then said " I'm bisexual actually and I have a crush on you" izzy ran to her little hut and started crying but didn't notice vaviene followed her " hey its okay I like you too a lot" izzy looked up and saw vaviene getting undressed till she was in her underwear and this made izzy blush like mad " u-um vaviene can we make out?" the only reply she got was a kiss and some moans. She started kissing back and greeting undressed too. They stopped kissing and vaviene said " I love you so much izzy your gorgeous" izzy laughed and replied " I love you too" izzy kissed her again but remembered that kade was visiting her, she looked at the clock and it was 5:27 and kade was visiting at 5:30pm " vaviene you have to get dressed kade is coming in 3 minutes" vaviene nodded and got dressed as well as izzy by the time they finished they heard a knock " c'mon kade" kade walked in to see both of the girls "hello you two izzy I have your results back from the engineer academy and you passed congrats" izzy was so excited " I cant wait for it thank you kade" kade nodded then left. Vaviene walked over " wanna go to sleep together?" izzy nodded and they both fell asleep today in peace.

I hope I did it right this is my first movie:the lost night oneshot I hope you all enjoy also this was requested anyways

Rescuebots234 out