part 2 BS x SS & MG x SS

this oneshot is going to be small because it's a flash back anyways onto the oneshot .

Sideswipe was estatic because he had taken a test a while ago  to see if he was sparked and it was  positive all he has to do now is go to his oppointment with ratchet to see how many soarklings he was having . On his way he spotted his sparkmate mirage along with his brothers sparkmate . He had asked bluestreak to keep his sparkmate busy whikst he went to the oppointment by himself , he sneaked past them and walked into medbay and saw ratchet . " hey ratchet? I'm here fir my oppointment " the grumoy medic looked uo from his work and asked him ti cone over to the nearst berth . " right let's scan you then " the medic said and did the scan " looks to me like you have 3 healthy little sparklings " ratchet said " thank you ratchet I can't wait to tell mirage " he walked down the hallway and saw mirage , bluestreak and smokescreen bluestreaks younger brother " hey sweetspark " sideswioe said hugging mirage " hey babe I saw you enter medbay ealrier are you alright?" he asked " yes I'm just sparked " he had a cheeky grin on his face when mirage picked him up to swirl him around " I'm so excited fir our sparkling " mirage yelled but was stopped when sideswipe said " 3 " everyone stopped then " sire said that I have 3 aparklings " everyone cheered when they heard this excited for the three new sparklings to arrive .

alright I'm sorry but this is the last time trying to do this request because I didn't do it right the first time but I hope everyone enjoys this anyways

rescuebots234 out