Blades X Starscream

The Burns & the bots were walking through the forest because they found a strange energy signal but surprisingly blades wasn't with them. They kept walking until they heard laughter, everyone ducked down and looked over the hedges to see blades with a seeker? " blades who's this?" heatwave asked with fury in his optics. "oh uhh guys this is starscream he's my mechfriend" all the humans were confused over a lot of things. " oh I remember him you used to bring him to the academy" chase stated, blades nodded in response. " well let's get back to the firehouse and he can tell us what he is doing here" heatwave told everyone.

~ at the firehouse ~

Starscream had told them all that he visits once a month to see blades, his mechfriend. Everyone was shocked but they wanted to know who starscream served for. " hey starscream what symbol is that on your chest?" dani asked, starscream looks down to his chest armour and still notices the decepticon symbol on him " my old faction I forgot to take it off" blades peeked up "we can take it off you and maybe yoh can learn to be a rescuebot we need someone like you" starscream looked at everyone in the room and saw no disimproving looks so far " alright but if I get one hate crime or a threat I'm leaving" blades giggled and tackled him into a hug. That's how starscream starts his new life.

I did this and I'm sorry it took so long but I'm on my school holidays and it's around Christmas season still anyways

Rescuebots234 out