TFA wreck-gar X Ratchet

Wreck-gar normally goes to medbay to get his systems checked out because he came from the allspark instead of naturally but today he came into the medbay with an embarrassing situation. " hello wreck-gar are you alright? Your not shechuled until a few more breems(weeks)" ratchet said acknowliging wreck-gar " err I know I just have a...... situation" this was strange for ratchet to hea rbut complied anyways "alright then hop onto the berth" wreck-gar got onto the medical berth and told ratchet the situation "so basically I have a situation with my...... interfacial panel" ratchet blinked in shock "okay well open up then" wreck-gar opened his interface panel but flinched when ratchet started to poke and prod at his valve "ah! I know your situation, you need a valve overload"wreck-gar's face was filled with an energin blue blush" a-are ya sure? " ratchet nods" positive " wreck-gar grabs ratchet's hand" perhaps you could help me? "now it was ratchet's turn to blush" w-well let me lock the medbay door first "he got up from his spinning chair and locked the door then sat on top of wreck-gar." maybe my digits  would be best in this situation " he pressed his against the others valve" hmm~~~ so wet for me already wreck-gar? " wreck-gar moves his hips against ratchets digits . Ratchet puts his fingers inside of the others valve making him jolt." calm down wreck-gar, I don't want to hurt you " after 10 minutes of ratchets digits being inside of him, ratchet put his spike inside " frag" he moves his hips slightly but can't hold back and just pounds into wreck-gar. " AAHH~~ you feel so good with your vavle clenching my spike" wreck-gar is panting heavily until he felt a knot in his stomach "I-I'm going to overload" ratchet smirks at that and goes faster. " YES ~~ RATCHET" wreck-gar over load sand a second later so does ratchet. " I-I feel better now thanks ratchet" ratchet pulls out of him "no problem but if you wanna do this again then just comm me" wreck-gar nods and limps out of the medbay.

Lots of gay shit happened in this and it took 6 days anyways

Rescuebots234 out