sideswipe x OC

Not my OC . OC name is Peter he has powers that allow him to transform into a cybertronian.

Peter as currently trapped under a couple branches of a tree and couldn't get up without help not being able to use his power unless he wanted to hurt himself even more. He heard footsteps and then heard "wait a minute peter I am helping" Russell said "okay" peter replied whne he was freed he saw sideswipe stuck under a trunk of a tree and turned into his cybertronian form to help " hang on sideswipe" he said when he lifted the tree sideswipe said " thanks peter" " of course I love you sides" sideswipe didn't hear him as he was driving off to capture Nightstreak .

When they were closing the pod to nigthstreaks statis pod he remembered what he heard peter say , he turned around to see if he could find him when he couldn't he asked bumblebee " hey bee where's peter?" bumblebee turned around " oh he went back to base to keep Russell out of the way " and with that sideswipe was driving off back to base and saw peter still in his cybertronian form sitting by himself "peter! did you mean what you said earlier? about loving me" peter blushed a deep cyan colour and just nodded , he was pushed to the ground while sideswipe was kissing his dermas whilst his servos was grabbing onto peters waist. Peter moaned into the kiss and held onto sideswipes neck while pinching a couple of wires. Sideswipe suddenly stopped kissing him to ask peter a question "hey peter do I have your consent?" whislt gropping peters aft, even though he was a bad boy he stilled asked for consent, which made peter chuckled and say "yes sides you have my consent" and with that sideswipe was opening his and peters panel and stares at peter's valve until he lowered his face then licked peter's valve "aahhh~~~" peter moaned not used to the sensation of somebot's tongue on his valve " do you like that pete?" peter nodded in response and sideswipe got back to work eating our of peters valve "you taste delicious my love~" he said with his face covered in lubricant due to peter. He then lined up his spike with peter's valve and started to push in slowly , hearing his lover moaning was a positive sign and continued , when he was fully in he allowed peter to get used to the feeling knowing he had never interfaced in his cybertronian form before. "well does it feel better then with a human?" sideswipe said while smirking "y-yeah so much better" peter moaned out, sideswipe chuckled and started to thrust into peter. "oohh-hh~~~" peter moaned " frag~" sideswipe said afterwards feeling how tight peter is . "you feel so good m love~so tight around my spike" and with that sideswipe started to go faster and harder into peter wanting to capture an overload for him and his lover . " GOD~~" peter moaned out his sideswipe hit his ceiling nod , sideswipe leaned down next to peter's audio receptor and said "wrong bot my love don't forget me moan my name" and peter just started to stutter his words after hearing his lover dirty talk him "SIDESWIPE PLEASE OVERLOAD IN ME" and with that they both overloaded together . They were left a panting mess just two lovers laying next to each other holding each other in their arms. It never gets better than this.

Finished this one I am sorry it is late and for losing our comment but here it is in all it's glory anyways

rescuebots234 out