TFP Violet(OC) X TFP Firefly (OC)

Violet is optimus & megatron's daughter and Firefly is starscream & knockouts daughter. Pictures are here. ( not my drawings)

Violet ( 17 years old) female

Firefly ( 16 years old) female

Starscream was cooking dinner for his family his loving sparkmate knockout & his teenager seeker daughter Firefly

Starscream was cooking dinner for his family his loving sparkmate knockout & his teenager seeker daughter Firefly. He heard the front door bang open and heard someone run up the stairs " firefly?" he went up the stairs after her "firefly?" he knocked on her door and heard crying, he rushed in and saw his daughter battered and bruised " HONEY!!! what happened???" Firefly hugged her carrier "I-it was awful, th-is guy h-he grabb-ed me then t-through me against a wall t-then raped me" Firefly cried harder, thinking her carrier was disappointed in her "oh sweetspark let me call your sire and he can heal you, do you remember what this mech  looked like?" she shook her head as a no.

~ 2 hours later ~

Knockout came rushing home to see police & the pax family. Megatron, optimus and their daughter Violet who is a year older than Firefly, he walked up to his sparkmate and held him" how are you my love? " starscream looked at his sparkmate and the look in his optics showed fear and sadness" I'm awful but luckily they found the mech who did it " knockout nodded and saw Violet holding Firefly." why don't you two go up to Firefly's room and we'll talk with the police " the girls nodded and walked upstairs.

~ in Firefly's room ~

Firefly sat on her berth and Violet did soon after. Firefly felt optics on her so she looked up to see Violet staring down at her" what? " Violet chuckled" your so... Perfect and beautiful " Firefly blushed instantly but didn't get a chance to speak as Violet kissed her. She kissed back and felt Violet push her against the berth. Violet proceeded to make out with the femme buried underneath her.

~ with the adults ~

Megatron, knockout, starscream and optimus were talking whilst drinking some tea and coffee. " I think it's time to take our leave" megatron stated, optimus nodded " I'll go get Violet". Optimus walked upstairs and heard noises coming from Firefly's room, optimus thought that they were playing music so proceeded to walk in. Optimus face dropped when he saw the femmes interfacing on the berth. Violet noticed a shadow and looked up and saw her carrier. " C-CARRIER!!! T-this isn't what it l-looks like" Violet pulled out of Firefly and put her spike away, Firefly tucked her vavle away. " don't worry Im not going to judge you both but your creators and your sire deserve to know" both femmes nodded and walked downstairs with optimus at the front "the girls would like to say something" optimus sat next to his sparkmate. " we um me and Firefly are in love and we were interfacing upstairs before carrier walked in, I apologise if you don't want me to love your daughter" starscream started to chuckle " we don't mind but make sure to interface when we are not here and ask us first" both girls nodded smiling that Firefly's creators aprroved, Violet looked at her sire " sire?" megatron sighed " Well I can't take away someone who my baby girl loves can I?" Violet ran up to hug her sire " thank you" she whispered and he just hugged her back. Violet let go and went up to Firefly and went to kiss her. This is definitely something to remember.

Well it wasn't requested but I do enjoy this ship of my own anyways

Rescuebots234 out