(RID) grimlock x (RID) drift

For a while now drift has been in love with grimlock but he didn't want to be . He wanted to be more focused on his students then anything . He had been ignoring grimlock for a couple of weeks .

whenever grimlock came close to him he made an excuse to leave the base . One time when he was having an meditation session with his students grimlock was waiting for him to finish and when drift notices him , he ran and left his students bieng confused . until one day grimlock caught him , grimlock catches his wrist and demands " why are you ignoring me drift?" drift looks away from grimlocks angry optics " I know something is wrong.I am not the smart one but we are teamies , I care about you! " droft finally turned to look at grimlock but his face was full on blue from blushing , he didn't look into grimlock's optics but he could tell that drift liked him . "d-do you like me?" grimlock finally lets go of drifts and drift just slowly nods his head , grimlock pulls drift close and kisses him , drift wraps his arma around grimlock and melts into the kiss .

They both didn't know but everyone was watching them until sideswipe said to strongarm " pay up I won the bet " strongarm handed sideswipe some CD players she found around the junkyard . " yoh two betted on the ?" bumblebee asked and strongarm just nodded and then everyone walked off leaving drift and grimlock to their business.

Finally finished a massive request someone asked me to do and I will now start with everyone elses anyways

rescuebots234 out