bluestreak x sunstreaker mirage x sideswipe

Bluestreak was walking down the hall to where his sparkmate was laying . He and sunstreaker have finally got to share a berthroom since sideswipe and mirage have started to have sparklings just like he and sunstreaker. They were all going to have a huge dinner tonight without the sparklings present and with the way that mirage is . being all clingy to people and that I've grown protected over sunstreaker like anyone would be with their lover . right?

~ at the dinner ~

Mirage and sideswipe had sat on one side of the table whilst the other twin and his soarkmate had sat on the other side . " isn't this nice ? just a meal with eachother " sideswipe had asked " yes it was very nice for you to invite us out with you on your date " bluestreak had said , he felt sunstreaker kick him underneath the table . " well mirage didn't want to dump you two with our sparklings knowing you have some of your own " sideswipe answered. They were all eating their meal whilst chatting amongst themselves like how their sparklings new schools were doing for their sparklings. Bluestreak had caught mirage staring a few times and was wondering what he wanted . He wasn't sure until mirage asked to speak to him privately; once they got outside if the room he then asked " what di you want mirage ?" mirage looked anxious at first until " I think sideswipe is cheating on me " bluestreak looked at him for a few moments then started to laugh " wha-It's not funny " mirage snapped " sorry sorry I thou something was genuinely wrong , sideswipe ain't cheating on ya , you would know threw your bond " mirage froze for a few seconds then blushed in realisation " oh" bluestreak continued to giggle until he said " c'mon let's go back to dinner " they both walked back in and continued to enjoy their meal with their sparkmates.

I know I should of posted this a long time ago but I completely forgot about it until I saw I had a draft and then rushed to finish it anyways

rescuebots234 out