little sis sideswipe x big bro sunstreaker

When sideswipe and suntreaker joined the autoboots they didn't expect most of the things they had to deal with. Like having most of the mechs flirting with sideswipe because of her looks and sunstrteaker in Optimus's office for pranking other bots whilst on duty. They were struggling a lot so they thought they would go talk with ratchet and Optimus about how they felt because sideswipe didn't feel safe enough because everyone tried to get her into there berths and suntreaker wanted to protect her. They set up a meeting with them and at the moment they were resting before the meeting.

~ the next day ~

They were sat opposite Optimus and ratchet who were waiting patiently for them to start talking about their feelings and worries to them. Sideswipe was fidgeting and stuttering so Sunstreaker decided to talk first, " sideswipe is uncomfortable with all of the mechs at base because they keep flirting with her and trying to get her to bed my little sister has just become an adult I do not mechs to flirt with her 24/7 " sunstreaker said angrily looking over at Optimus and ratchet , Optimus looked quite shocked about what was actually happening and ratchet was writing everything down " who is it mainly sideswipe ? " ratchet had asked calmy to keep sideswipe calm as well he knew what she was going through " I-it is mainly hound , bluestreak , smokescreen and hotshot " sideswipe has said " is bumblebee doing this as well ? " Optimus felt to ask knowing if his son was doing what his friends were doing he would ground him " n-no bumblebee actually tries to stop them " which gave Optimus relief knowing his creation wasn't engaging " alright I will have words with these mechs to leave you alone because nobody should be trying to force you to do such things have any of them touched you physically or was it just harassment they are doing ? " ratchet asked . There was a pregnant pause filling the room " sideswipe ? " sunstreaker asked " please tell me nobody did anything " he pleaded not wanting it to be true " smokescreen " she whispered looking down " pardon ? " ratchet asked " smokescreen h-he grabbed my chest area once wh-hen I walked pas-st him " she stuttered almost crying sunstreaker hugged his little sister wanting nothing but to kill smokescreen for he did " bumblebee stopped him before he got to do it again " sideswipe said again to calm her brother down. " okay well thank you for your time " Optimus answered with ratchet packing away his notes , they all walked together and back into their quarters.

I know this seems a bit cruel towards sideswipe but this was the only way I could think that would strengthen their bond together as siblings anyways

rescuebots234 out