Ironhide X Ratchet

Ironhide and ratchet are cuddling together in berth when Sam  comes rushing in " what's wrong boy?" ratchet asked " wanna see my cannons?" ironhide asked, ratchet gave him a glare " what?" Sam shook his head as a no " mikeala broke up with me" Sam starts to cry " why didn't you go to bumblebee for this?" Sam looks at ratchet " because you two are in a relationship I thought that you would have some advice for me" ironhide looked at the human "who's mikeala?it better not be like this mojo that urinated on my foot" Sam once again shook his head " no she's my ex" ironhide scoffed "your crying over her you should man up" ratchet looked at ironhide " ironhide stop it" ironhide ignored him " you need to show her the man you are prove your worth to her" Sam thought for a moment " thanks ironhide your right I should show her what I am worth! BUMBLEBEE!!" ironhide called him off " what do you think your doing you need a better bot for the job!" ironhide thought for a moment " jazz he'll know what music to play" Sam nodded and ran off again " must you do this to him?" ironhide looked at him " what? It's not like he walked into powerlines" ironhide smirked " THAT WAS NOT FUNNY!!!!" ironhide chuckles " it was" ratchet scoffed and threw a pillow and blanket over to ironhide " for that your sleeping on the couch tonight" ironhide walked to the couch and got settled down. Optimus came walking past talking to sideswipe and saw ironhide "ironhide what are you doing on the couch?" ironhide looked up to the prime " trying to sleep, ratchet kicked me out of our quarters because I teased him" prime nodded and started to walk again with sideswipe rolling with him ( get it lol).

~ midnight ~

Ironhide was recharging  on the couch peacefully when he was interrupted by a weight on top of him he grunted when it poked him he opened his optics to see ratchet " what ya want? I thought you kicked me out" ratchet looked scared "ironhide I had a dream where powerlines electicuted you to death" ironhide looked at him for a moment and gave him a swift kiss and a hug " don't worry my medic I'm still here ain't I?" ratchet nodded and fell asleep on him "goodnight my spark" and ironhide soon followed after.

I know it's short but i got a lot of oneshots to finish and a ship reaction that I forgot about anyways

Rescuebots234 out