(TFP) bumblebee x (TFP) knockout

The war had ended , all of team prime and the decepticons are finally at peace and enjoying their new lives . knockout works at iacon hospital which ratchet owns , ratchet had been such a good mentor and that's how knockout passed through doctors academy .

bumblebee and him have grown closer over the years . One night when knockout had a late shift at the hospital he was helping a patient when another one entered and started to scream " HEY !!GET AWAY FRIM HIM HE'S A DECEPTICON!!!!" he continued to shout until ratchet entered " sir calm down knocout here is an amazing medic anf if you can't accept that then leave " the mech left and ratchet turned towards knockout " you go home early knockout I'll finish up here " knockout nodded then packed his things up and left .

He was walking home feeling disappointed, that no matter what he did someone would judge him . He accidentally bumped into someone and looked up to apologise when he saw bumblebee. " bumblebee! I'm sorry I didn't see you " " Oh! It's fine knocky how are you?" knockout didn't know how to answer " I'm fine something just happened in the hospital during my shift is all " " what happened?" he then explained everything to bumblebee " here let me walk you home knocky "he walked knockout to his apartment, then layed down on the sofa with him . His hand was on knockout's thigh whilst rubbing it . He felt knockout's helm on his shoulder and saw that he fell asleep so he turned the tv off and cuddled to him , falling into recharge himself.

It's one of my favourite ships and I haven't done it yet which I think is weird anyways

rescuebots234 out