blurr x salvage ( RB)

Blurr sneaked out of base to go racing but when he was half way through the course when suddenly his tires went into a different direction and flew into some rocks on the cliffside .

Boulder and salvage where walking through the race course because they got a 999 call that someone went off course . They walked through some bushes and saw blurr just layed there unconscious " BLURR!!!!! " salvage yelled running up to him " tell blades to get medbay ready" boulder nodded and commed blades . salvage gently lifted him up and started to walk to base .

Blurr was layed on the medbay berth when he felt someone doung something to him . He started to have flashbacks and thiught it was his sire so he started kicking and screaming " NO LET GO OF ME SIRE!!!!LET GO!!!!!!!" salvage and heatwave came running in once they heard the noise " what's going on blades?" heatwave asked " I don't know he just started screaming " salvage understood what was going on blurr had only told him , he sighs and grabs blurr's arms " shhh!!!shhhh It's okay blurr I have you It's me salvage " once blurr heard the sweet voice of his crush he calmed down but kept flinching when blades was finishing repairing him.

~ 2 days later ~

blurr was finally realeased out of medbay and had a therapy session booked with ratchet . He saw salvage and decided to tell him his feelings for him " um hey salvage can I tell you something " salvage turned around and agreed " um I like you and wanted to date you" his whole face was blue and saw salvage's face filled with shock he was about to turn around and walk off but he felt a huge servo that stopped him " hey blurr It's okay I kinda like you too but I was to scared that you would rejected me can we try ?" now It was blurr's time to be shocked but that quickly changed to happiness and kissed salvage fiercely , salvage wrapped his arms around blurr's waist and they kissed under the sun .

I'm sorry It's a bit late but I have school anyways

rescuebots234 out