Heatwave X Optimus Prime

Optimus came to Griffin Rock for a maintance check but it turned out be be a heatwave check ( get it because... Nevermind) all he could focus on was heatwave's aft the whole time not even bothering with the maintance check,soon enough though heatwave was catching on to optimus staring at him so he swung his hips seductingly and he heard optimus's fans click on and looked to see optimus had a boner. Hewatev walked off and heard optimus follow him then when he went into his room he allowed optimus in and heard a growl.

( LEMON SCENE)

" come and get prime~~" optimus pounced on heatwave and held heatwave's servos over his head. He keeps growling like an animal. A seductive animal. Heatwave bit back a moan when he felt optimus's digits in his valve " let it out I wanna hear them ~~~" heatwave let out a whine" b-but the huma-ns? " optimus bit  heatwave on the back of his neck to keep him in place and lined his spike up to the eager valve giving off a louder growl when he shoved his spike in" aaaahhhh~~~~o-optimus m-move " Optimus followed his request slamming into heatwave at full speed. Heatwave wanted to tell him to slow down but he loved it so much his tongue out of his mouth panting like a dog and he overloaded with a scream" AAHHHH~~~~~" Optimus let go of heatwave's neck and whispered in his audio" I'm not finished yet ~~"he leaned back with a smirk and started to slam back into him leaving heatwave with his knees barely supporting him along with his elbows, Optimus picked up on that and grabbed heatwave's hips tighter. Heatwave felt Optimus thrusts getting sloppy saying that he'll overload soon so he slammed back into Optimus spike and continue his action to get Optimus to overload " h-heatwave I'm not gon-na last" he felt warm transfluid rush into his needy valve and roared a moan, Optimus just growled really loud and slipped out of heatwave and saw his seed slipping out heatwave's abused valve he giggled and used his gloss to lick it off "o-optimus hmm~~" he stopped after he felt he did a decent job and layed down next to heatwave who was half asleep. " get some rest" and with that Optimus was asleep and hewatevsoon followed.

( END OF LEMON)

Kade and dani were outside the door as red as tomatoes " errr??" dani stuttered not being able to talk after she heard that " I'm never gonna look at heatwave the same again " Kade said with wide eyes and they both turned to the door that was opening and looked up to see Optimus with his thighs drenched in pink transfluid. " I hope you'll escuse me but I need the washrack" and with that Optimus walked off to the washrack. The both ran upstairs to tell their family what they just encountered.

~ 4 months later ~

Heatwave was mad at Optimus but wouldn't tell him why. " have i done something to upset you heatwave?" heatwave to walked off with a huff. A few days later Optimus walked past heatwave's room to hear crying, Optimus rushed in and hugged heatwave to death "it's okay calm down" heatwave just shook his head and replied " how is a sparkling okay?" Optimus optics widen that's  why heatwave was ignoring him, he knocked him up. " heatwave I didn't mean to get you sparked but I promise I'll be there to help you" heatwave nodded and fell asleep in optimus's arms with stained tears still on his face. Optimus doesn't k ow how to take care of a sparkling but he'll help in anyways shape or form.

Tada did it and now I'm up to date with my requests anyways

Rescuebots234 out