Smokescreen X Femme Reader

Y/N has started to develop a crush on smokescreen ever since he became prime. She has been gossiping to ratchet about how strong he is of course ratchet doesn't care but he does it for your sake.

You were walking around base and wasn't looking where you were going but you bumped into smokescreen. " smokescreen I apologise, I wasn't looking where I was going and I um bumped into you" he chuckled and wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your cheek. " love ya sweet cheeks" and he walked off. You ran to ratchet to tell him everything.

" so he grabbed my waist and kissed my cheek and said ' love ya sweet cheeks'" you look at ratchet and see that he isn't really enjoying this talk. " ratchet? What's wrong?" he looks at you" nothing! It's just your like a daughter to me and optimus and now that he is gone I'm just feeling... Lonely " you looked at your carrier figure and hug him" don't worry ratchet you could find someone new " he looks at you and chuckles" maybe when I'm a bit older and ready to move on " you nod and run off to find smokescreen.

You went to knock on the door of his room since he's prime now he has been upgraded to a bigger quarters. Smokescreen opens the door and looks down at you" hey sweet cheeks ~~~ how are ya? " you grab both sides of his helm and drag him down for a passionate kiss. He grabs your waist and pulls you close to his body. He let's go of the kiss and chuckles and then drags you into his room and layed down with you to recharge" night sweet cheeks " you kiss his cheek" night smokey "

Finished I couldn't think of anything for this one shot but did it also ratchet x optimus P. 2 is coming and also a surprise one shot is coming also anyways

Rescuebots234 out