(RBA ) scorch x ( RBA) whirl

Scorch was sitting down in his quarters stressed out , he had failed another exam . So far he was going to get himself get kicked out of the academy. He heard a knock at the door " what do you want ?" it was quite for a while until he heard " hey scorch could I come in ?" it was whirl that was asking , he and whirl have been getting closer slowly over time . He slowly got up to unlock his door and saw the only femme on sight and she was stunning . He had just found out recently that he had a huge crush on her but he kept his feeling to himself feeling that houst beat hin to it . " hey whirl how are ya?" he asked kinda shaken " I'm good but I heard you failed another exam today what happened ?" he took a deep sigh " I kinda didn't want to take part in something and I didn't realise it was a huge part in my grade " whirl looked at him with sympathy " hey It doesn't matter I'll help yous tudy for other exams later on okay? after I've done my chores of course " she smiled at him " yeah of course I will like that " and with that she walked off and he prepared for a study session with his crush .

~ an hour later ~

They used the sims room to create a library for then they had a quite place to study and not be disturbed . Whirl was teaching him a lesson he majorly failed in . police codes . Whirl kept on saying all the different variations of the codes whilst he was just staring at her with fascination . " scorch ? scorch ?" he was awakened out of his daydream and said " sorry whirl I was daydreaming what were you saying ?" she giggled which made him blue cyan ." I was saying we should probably go to recharge now It's late " he nodded and they closed down the sim . They were walking towards their quaters and scorch was about to enters his when he turned to say goodnightbut was interrupted by whirl kissing him . when she let go she said " night raceboy " and she walked off " night flygirl " he said and went to recharge.

primus so soeey for not posting in a while but I get my wifi back in a week so no more saying I'll do them then giffgaff going you've ran out of mobile data anyways

rescuebots234 out