grimlock x drift

Grimlock was setting up a nice picnic area in the forest for his date with drift . Drift normally doesn't share emotions not even with grimlock sometimes but grimlcok was hoping to chamge that today . He had invited drift to a date because they hadn't had a proper one for a while , bumblebee had recommended the area he was in because he uses it to escape all that was happening around them. He was still thinking in a other zone drift has driven up the hill towards grimlock. " grimlock why did you call me up here?" drift asked " I wanted us to have a proper date because we haven't had one in a while" grimlock answered " sit next to me " he patted the area around him , drift was reluctant but sat anyways . When he sat he felt an arm wrap around his waist " grimlock really what is this about?" drift had asked .  " I just wanted to soend more time with you, your alyways with your minicons and I get bored being by myself " grimlock said whilst hugging drift from behind. " for primus sake grim you know I have to keep them up with training " " I know " he mumbled in drift's neck whilst kissing it .  " maybe though i could give you some attention now~~" drift said whilst kissing his cheek .

~ 2 days later ~

drift was teaching his minicons about stealth attack until grimlock moved closer behind drift . Jetstrom and slipstream was watching grimlock instead of drift until grimlcok grabbed drifts waist . " AHHH!!! GRIMLOCK" drift screeched . Jetstorm and slipstream started to laugh when drift was being held captive by the dinobot. " grimlock stop I'm trying to teach them " drift said " oh! we already know about stealth by grimlocks demostration" jetstorm said " yes like interfacing with another is for pleasure another demostration by grimlock" slipstream said and they finally walked away. Leaving a madly blushed drift and a smirking grimlock.

another oneshot I took forever to write so I do apologise for not writing but I do have a lot of free-time so I will try to post one once a week anyways

rescuebots234 out