ultra magnus x rodimus

Rodimus was crying in his quarters because he was just rejected by drift . He asked him out because he has liked him for some time but drift said he was in love with perceptor and he felt the same way . So here he was crying over a mech who doesn't even like him until he heard a knock at his door " hello rodimus I heard some noise and wanted to see if you was alright " that was ultra magnus ? since when did he care ? he opened his door anyway and let ultra magnus sit next to him on his berth " yeah I'm fine mags just crying over someone who rejected my spark " magnus looked down at rodimus " how could someone reject you ? you are a very special bot in my opinion "rodimus turned a bit blue in the face 'd-did magnus call him special ' rodimus turned his helm in magnus's direction ."w-what?" magnus chuckled and held rodimus's helm in his servo " i said your special " then kissed him on the dermas making rodimus freeze . Magnus let go " I have to go now love you " then left . Rodimus layed down on his berth imaging everything that just happened ' oh primus do i like him instead of liking drift??' rdoimus just ignored his thoughts and fell asleep .

here i am sorry im in debt woth my stories my wifi got turned off anyways

rescuebots234 out