RID grimlock x female child reader

Grimlock was doing his patrol like he notmally does except he found Y/N  . A little girl all alone in the middle of the forest Y/N , she is only 4 but grimlock loves her with all of his spark . He took Y/N home and he took care of her . " I'm going to name you Y/N I think it's a beautiful name " he whispered whilst tucking Y/N into her small bed . That was 3 years ago .

~ 3 years later ~

Y/N was running through the junkyard trying to defeat drift's minicons in tag but they had set up a trap and caught her . " AHH!!! let me go " Y/N said jetstrom started to laugh " nope we got you now Y/N " they continued to protest and having a laugh when grimlock came over and Y/N saw him " SIRE" she ran over and hugged him ....well his leg anyways . " hello my sparkling " he replied and picked her up . " It's time for your bed now because it is well passed your bed time " she nodded and said goodbye to the minicons whilst hugging grimlocks claws . They walked towards the sleeping quarters that everyone had , grimlock went to Y/N's room and grimlock opened the door . " here you are sweetspark now I'll tuck you in " he set her down and tucked her in with the cover . " goodnight " Y/N said " goodnight " grimlock said and he walked out .

well there we go and wattpad won't let me do bold and the weird i thing anymore anyways

rescuebots234 out