Sg Blades X Blades

All the rescue bots went through a weird portal and saw them but eviler. " um hi who are you guys?" original blades asked. His look alike laughed " oh man I can never imagine being that scared. What's wrong copter? Don't worry we don't bite much" the shattered glass him said " hey that's rude" the original blades said " sorry cutie  ~" blades blushed a bit and saw the look dani was giving him " stop it dani!" dani just giigled and so did Cody " c'mon blades their just messing around" heatwave protested, blade just rolled his eyes " I belive we all should try and get back to our world or at least talk to our shatter glass version" chase suggested and heatwave nodded. Everyone left with their shatter glass version except blades " so cutie wanna have some fun?~" blades blushed and started backing up till he was against the wall " um n-yes I-I don't know" blades looked down but a finger lifted his head up by the chin, he was surprised what happened next. His version kissed him. When he let go of the kiss he saw the confusion in blades eyes " damm your so cute and sexy makes me want to frag you ~~~" blades blushed but then said " why don't you ~?" his version was shocked but agreed. This was going to be a long day.

~4 hours later ~

Everyone came back to where they were before because they found a portal back home everyone said goodbye and went through. Blades felt tired and sick so he went to recharge in his berth.

~3 months later ~

Its currently been 3 months  blades is sparked with his shatter versions  sparkling but he doesn't know how to tell him because they live in different worlds. Heatwave said he would help raise the little one if his shattered glass version can't but he was going back to that world and telling him. He walked through the portal and saw him with the shattered glass heatwave talking " hey um me I have some news" that's got shattered glass version blades attention. He didn't realise that heatwave has left " well what is it cutie?" blades took a deep breath " your going to become a Sire" he got lifted into the air and swirled around " I can't wait" blades giggled " me neither" they lived together happily.

I did it just before I go to school aswell anyways

Rescuebots234 out