June X Seirra

June and seirra are both 26 years old

June just walked out of the hospital with her baby son in her arms jack. She just gave birth and was waiting for a friend to pick her up because June doesn't know where the father is because she was raped. Seirra was her friend who came and picked her up. She saw a yellow camaro come round the corner with seirra inside, during the time they both lived their they met the transformers and Sierra kids miko and raf. Miko is 5 years old and raf is 2.

Sierra pulled up and opened the door for June " Heya bub how are ya?" seirra asked she always uses the nickname to calm her best friend " I am fine but in pain can you please put Jack in the baby carrier?" June asked hopefully, seirra smiled then nodded. She hopped over to the door with baby Jack in her arms and put him in the carrier then brought June to the passanger seat. Seirra started driving then thought of a question" hey June I was wondering if we could go on a date? " seirra asked looking at June's shocked face" o-of course I wanted to ask you..... For a while now actually " June replied looking at the window to block off her blushing face from seirra. They arrived at the base and ratchet saw Jack and smiled slightly" hello nurse darphy I see you had your sparkling " ratchet said bending done to get a closer look at him" yeah his name is Jack " miko came running I've rand looked in June's arms" ooohhhh~~~baby boy " miko giggled and saw the rest of them walk in" BULKY!!!!! " she ran up to him" Heya miko " he looked and saw Jack" hey is that the new kit? " June nodded and walked over with her guardian" well done nurse darphy I give you my congratulations and that I will protect your sparkling at any costs " optimus prime stated" thank you optimus that'll help especially with the stress that's gonna happen taking care of this little guy " optimus nodded" hey ratchet can you take care of Jack? Me and seirea have a date " ratchet nodded and took Jack to the humans room to were a crib is and put him in.

Seirra and June went into the restaurant and ordered food but got some weird stares from the waiters their." I don't think they expected lesbians to walk in the restruant" seirra whispers to her smaller girlfriend " nope I don't think so either" they got sorted to a table which was near the rainbow area and that made June chuckle a little. They ordered their good and were waiting, in that time sierra was staring at June's eyes seeing how wonderful they were. June looked back and smiled, she started to lean in and so did seirra they almost kissed but June saw the guy that raped her and pulled back dragging seirra out of the restaurant and started crying "hey bubs what's wrong? Did you not enjoy our evening?" seirra asked worridly " I-it's not t-that I s-saw th-he guy who raped m-me" seirra nodded and hugged June tightly, her friend accepted immediately and kissed her lips " I'm so glad I can be your girlfriend" seirra chuckled " well well ~ if it isn't the girl who pleasered me 9 months ago~~~~~" June gasped and turned around seeing the man who raped her " yeah and thanks to you she had a child but she is stronger without you to rape her again" seirra yelled.

An old woman heard everhting and called the police ' 911 what's your emergency?' the woman cleared he rthroat " yes I would like to report a man who raped a young lady 9 months ago and now he has shown up again" she heard a gasp ' of course I will send a team over right now what's the address?' the woman looked at the restaurant' s sign " ****** restaurant" she heard a grunt ' I will send a team over right now, they are on their way they will be 2 minutes' the woman put the phone down and heard police sirens, the police asked where the man is and she pointed at the two young ladies and the man harassing them.

June and seirra were trying to get him to leave them alone until they saw the police and an old woman "hello I'm cheif burns and we will here by arrest you sir for rap and harassment" they turned the man around and put him in hand cuffs " W-WHAT??? YOU CANT DO THAT!!! AND HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS HERE?!?!?!?" the older woman approached the man and replied "me I heard the whole conversation and helped these two lesbians out" seirra looked shocked "MOM?" the woman looked up and regonised sierra " sierra dear how wonderful to see you, I see you have a girlfriend now what is you name? " June smile slightly " my name is June darphy madam" she held her hand out to shake and the woman shoke her hand respectfully " call me kris deary, I got to go home to your father now but I hope you two are okay bye now" kris walked off leaving seirra and June alone " so..... Wanna try that kiss again?" Sierra asked and June nodded " yeah I would" they both started to lean in until their lips brushed against each other, they stayed like that for a few minutes until they separated for air " let's head back to the base I hope ratchet took good care of Jack and your kids" June said. Seirra nodded and they started to walk off in the moonlight together as a loving, caring lesbian couple.

I hope you enjoyed it and i know its a little over due I just got addicted to it. I will not take anymore requests because of my surgery tomorrow but I hope I get to after anyways

Rescuebots234 out