lugnut x femme ( NOT MY OC)

Lugnut was walking on the beach to an old wrecked ship when he heard pedesteps on another cybertronian . " WHO ARE YOU????" the femme looked at him " im gelato you?" she seemed so calm it was weird to him " um im lugnut how did you get here?" gelato pointed to the broken ship behind her " I'm building a base after i crashed it a couple of days ago" lugnut thought for a second and then came up with an idea " why don't you come back to my base with me ?" gelato looked at him then nodded . she followed him jntk the direction he was walking .

~ decepticons base ~

" who's this?" lugnut jumped at the voice of his leader , he turned around and spoke " this is gelato and she will be very useful fir our cause " he watched his leader think for a moment then he got an asnwer " very well go and inteoduce her to everyone " he nodded and showed gelato the way to the main hanger " gelato this is blitzwing , starscream , and starscreams clones " she waved at them all then  said " may i get some rest i am awfully tired " " of course i will show you the way to your quarters " they walked down a long hall then lugnut stopped at a door " here it is " she opened the door and was about to enter until she kissed his cheek " thank you " then closed her door . lugnut was frozen in place until he heard whistling and turned to see blitzwing and starscream " oh go away " they both laughed and walked off .

finally finished with this oneshot and i do apologise for all the people who i didnt reply or do their requests so they will be posted either today or tomorrow anyways

rescuebots234 out