Sideswipe x Bumblebee ( RID)

sideswipe was alone at night , it was freezing . He started to walk around the base to warm up because everyone else had a bot to sleep with except for bumblebee but he wasn't about to walk into his leader's room is he ? NO because that would be just wrong and weird . He kept in walking until he heard something else behind him , he stopped then waited for a minute then tackled them onto the ground . He was about to punch them when he realsied it was his leader " BUMBLEBEE IM SO SORRY ARE YOU OKAY???" bumblebee put a servo onto the red mechs dermas " shhh!!!! you're going to wale everyone up " the then got off of the floor and dragged sideswipe to his quarters " what are you doing up sideswipe ?" " I was cold so I went to try and find another blanket . wait why are you up ?" bumblebee sighed " same reason I was cold " bumblebee then thought of an idea " why don't you sleep with me ?" sideswipe instantly blushed at that " w-why?" bumblebee chuckled " for then were both not cold " sideswipe thought for a minute then nodded he got under bee's blanket and cuddled next to bumblebee then fell asleep . Bumblebee waited until sideswipe was asleep then kissed his forehelm then drifted off aswell .

underage much? I don't know anyways

rescuebots234 out