Jack X vince

Vince was currently on a drive with his guardian optimus when suddenly vince got a text from Jack. " huh? Jack wants me to meet up at this cliff before sunset" optimus looked at the time in his alt mode and said he would drive him there now.

They arrived and saw Jack with arcee in her alt mode, vince got out of optimus and walked up to him " hey Jack" Jack was blushing and looked nervous " h-hey vince I wanted to talk to you about something" vince nodded waiting foe Jack to continue " I have a crush on you and will you date me?" Jack looked away from vince " YES!!" vince screamed " I mean yes of course I would I love you so much" vince kissed Jack on the lips which lead to vince sitting on optimus's trunk with Jack in his lap making-out. Optimus was texting to ratchet saying he needs help.

~the text~

Optimus : RATCHET I NEED HELP!!!!

Ratchet : why?

Arcee : Jack and vince are making out on optimus's Hood lol 😂😂

Bulkhead : 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Miko : send some pics

Optimus & ratchet :MIKO!!!!

Ratchet :just calm down optimus just wait till there done

~ end of text ~

Jack and vince separated and realise dthey just made out on optimus " sorry optimus we didn't realise we're on your trunk" vince said, arcee transformed and replied " that was quite a show but Jack june want you home by 9pm and it's currently 8:56pm so let's go" Jack nodded and kisse vince on the cheek " see ya vincey" and him  and arcee drove off. " vincey? Oh he chose a nickname for me mine to him should be jackybear" optimus transformed looking confused " I do not understand do you humans always give nicknames to your significant other?" vince look duo to optimus " yeah it shows you love them and care for them it's also for then it's just a name they call you and know one else" optimus nodded " vince I think it's about time you get home" vince nodded and they drive off.

~with Jack and arcee ~

Arcee was in the garage whilst Jack was talking to his mum " hey mum I asked vince out today and he said yes" June turned around and wrapped her arms around him " I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU JACK!! MY LITTLE BOY IS TURNING INTO A MAN!!" Jack chuckled and saw a tall mad with similar eyes to him "hey mum who's this?" June turned around and replied "Jack this is noah darby.... Your father" Jack eyes widen " WHAT IS HE DOING HERE??? LAST I SAW HIM HE WENT TO GET MILK AND NEVER CAME BACK!!!" Jack ran out of the house and arcee gave him a ride to base. When they arrived they saw ratchet and optimus " Jack are you alright?" ratchet asked " NO MY DAD JUST SHOWED UP AT MY HOUSE WITHOUT EVEN TELLING ME!!! "optimus and ratchet looked at eachothe rthem knowing what relationship Jack has with his father" Jack you are welcome to stay the night in the base " optimus rensurred Jack" thank you" Jack went to the coach and grabbed a blanket and pillow and layed down falling to sleep not knowing he would wake up in the morning in his room.

This was not requested but I did it anyway and it's bigger then my normal ones anyways

Rescuebots234 out