TFP bulkhead x female architect reader

When Y/N was making building plans with bulkhead , she noticed that he was staring at her . " you got a staring problem bulk?" she said , she saw him blushing cyan " um sorry for staring , I wanted to know how tall the building is supposed to be ?" Y/N chuckled at the fake excuse " okay well it's supposed to be 1,598 foot tall but with som extra room added to the sides of the building " as Y/N was explaining the different building sizes whilst sort of hunched over the table she noticed bulkhead taking quick peeks at her aft ." bulk take a picture It'll last longer " she said whilst she winked . He nodded and got on with his work .

~ at the building site ~

Bumblebee and wheeljack were waiting for the building plans from Y/N and bulkhead . " ya think there fragging?" wheeljack asked , bumblebee's face dyed cyan " N-no probably taking their time " just as he finished he saw them both pull up " sorry for taking forever we got halfway and forgot the building blueprints " bulkhead explained whilst bumblebee facepalms " how did you forget what you came here for ?" he said and Y/N just shrugged " I don't know bee but we would of gotten on a lot fatser if somebot wouldn't stop staring at my aft " she said as she winked at bulkhead whilst handing bumblebee the blueprints . " bulk you ol' dog " wheeljack said slapping his friend on his back . " I-I didn't mean to " he replied and everyone finally got to work on the building and the day was coming to an end so another day another building complete.

Hey guys I have finished this one I will be taking requests again soon and also new chapter of russell x cody is being written right now anyways

rescuebots234 out