carrier bumblebee x adopted sons SS+SS

Bumblebee was preparing the junkyard as his old team mates are coming over to see his progress . " bumblebee sir what are you doing?" strongarm asked " yeah carrier what are ya doing ?" sunstreaker asked" cleaning all of my old team mates are coming over to see my progress and this place is messy" bumblebee answered after he had talked the groundbridge had opened. All of his old teammates dtarted to flood his floor , " hey guys " bumblebee said " bumblebee look how cool this all is " arcee said " yeah well not ad good as our base am i right wheeljack ?" ultra magnus says , bumblebee ignores the comment for now not wanting to get himself to emotionally worked up. Throughout the day they were enjoying their time together along with ultra magnus continue to brag about hus new base until " hey carriercan I go and grab some energon?" sideswipe asked " of course all of you can go you all have worked hard today thank you" bumblebee replies , once they all left ultra magnus and team prime stayed "carrier?" ultra magnus said " yeah I adopted them when I left for my police course there carrier was shot and they were just born , I took them in because I was the last person that spoke to there carrier " bumblebee explained " so there orphans and you adopted them ? why not just separate them? it would've been easier " ultra magnus said while chuckling, optimus and ratchet ( bumblebee creators ) stayed wuite knowing bumblebee would've not let this happen. " excuse me?" bumblebee says " well it's better then handling two unwanted sparklings" ultra magnus replied " they are not unwanted because they are my sparklings and I will never separate them no matter how niave or how impatient they are!THOSE ARE MY SPARKLINGS AND IF YOU EVER TALK SCRAP ABOUT THEM AGAIN THEN YOU CAN LEAVE!!!!!" bumblebee yelled , everyone paused until ultra magnus chuckled and replied with " no because your sparklings are little bastards and unwanted no matter how many times you tell me they are not yo-" he didn't finish his sentence as bumblebee punched him in the face and started to tackle him . They got halfway through until bumblebee felt parge servos picking him up , he knew they couldn't be ultra magnus's because of of his servos is a claw instead . Knowing it was his sire he stayed still until he was placed back onto the ground " that is enough , you two shouldn't be fighting youare co-workers and autobots who talk about there problems not fight it out , ultra magnus I think it is time for you to leave " optimus said and when ultra magnus tried to protest, optimus glaze hardened which cause ultra magnus to leave . " good job sweetspark" ratchet said " nobody talks about my grand-sparklings likr that" optimus stated and they all enjoyed the rest if their time after team bee joined them again.

Sorry it may be short and that it's late but my GCSE's have started and there stressful lol anyways

rescuebots234 out