~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Fifty-Five: As in Remus Lupin?

Home was not the first word that came to mind when Lina thought about Grimmauld Place, and it was most certainly not the word she thought of when she was stood in the damp and dark hallway of the place

Hell on earth may be a better fit.

She wondered if any of the Black's had whole-heatedly called it home. Sirius? Definitely not. Andromeda? Maybe when she was younger but now she would probably laugh at the thought. Regulus, Bellatrix and Narcissa? Lina wasn't sure what their answer would be, and it wasn't as if she could ask any of them.

Truth was since that night at the Ministry her relationship with Narcissa was completely non-existent. She wasn't sure where she stood with Draco but she wouldn't abandon him not with Bellatrix undoubtfully living with him, he'd need her now going forward now more than ever.

"Where'd you want to start?" Cedric asked startling Lina out of her thoughts, for a second she had forgotten she had even brought him with her to the place where happiness seemed to die.

"My room" she spoke, she focused solely on his blue eyes, she couldn't bear to look at any of the dark magic artefacts that still littered the house knowing she was going to be spending the day around them. "Would you be alright doing that by yourself, I want to do dad's room alone."

"You sure?" Cedric asked, gently holding onto Lina's arms.

"Yeah. Besides, I think dad would only want me or uncle Remus to empty his room out."

"Alright, well you know where I'll be if you need me" he placed a kiss on the top of Lina's head before ascending the stairs leaving the girl alone.

Lina thought about going straight upstairs, clearing out the bedrooms and leaving as quickly as possible but her eyes flickered back to the covered portrait of her grandmother. Without thought, her feet carried her to stand in front of it and her hand reached out pulling back the cover.

Her grandmother, youthful in painting, she guessed around the age of when Sirius was a teenager had her hands crossed over in front of her and her head lulled almost against her chest in sleep.

She cleared her throat hoping it would gently wake her grandmother.

It did.

She woke with a loud snore, her head jerking up, she glanced around to see who woke her and when she eyes settled on Lina they immediately turned into slits, glaring at her.

"Don't scream" Lina quickly said, "if you want to insult me you do it in a normal voice."

"What are you doing here girl?" Walburga spat out instead of her usual screams.

"Clearing out the house" Lina answered.

"To make more room for your mudbloods and blood traitors?" She asked venomously.