~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝔂-𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 ~

Chapter Ninety-Nine: Rita Skeeter

While Lina loved her lessons - well nearly all her lessons - there was something about her breaks that put a smile on her face

While Lina loved her lessons - well nearly all her lessons - there was something about her breaks that put a smile on her face. It might be that she got food, or that she got to escape certain teachers, while those reasons were valid the reason why she loved her breaks so much was because she got to spend time with Lucy, Danny and Cedric.

It had only been a couple of days since Cedric had been announced as one of  Triwizard Champions and while it hadn't changed how Cedric was a person it had changed how the students of Hogwarts saw him. Overnight it had been like Cedric had turned into a god.

It was like Lucy said guys wanted to be Cedric and girls wanted to do Cedric.

Lina walked into the Great Hall for lunch fed up, Snape was an being an extra ass who had taken away thirty house points from Lina just because she didn't know the answer to a question he had asked her on a topic they hadn't covered yet. All she wanted was a nice lunch with her three best friends, she needed to have a laugh.

"Where's Ced?" Lina asked once she had sat down and noticed he was missing.

"Not sure," Danny said looking around "oh wait there he is," Danny said pointing towards the Entrance Hall.

"Oh for fuck sake," Lucy said looking around "don't look, Lina."

Lina ignored her and turned around, Cedric was surrounded by girls who were all fawning over him. Lina's face dropped, this had happened more times than she could count every time Lina wanted to speak to Cedric some girl would suddenly appear and Cedric was always too polite to tell them to go away "and suddenly I'm not hungry" Lina said standing up.

"Lina" Lucy said grabbing her arm.

"I'm fine" she lied, she didn't know why she couldn't watch Cedric and the girls but for whatever reason, it hurt "really I'm not hungry. I'm gonna go back to the common room and start on Snape's homework even though we all know he'll say it's all wrong anyway so..." Lina left without another word.

"Eve!" Cedric called as she passed him but Lina pretended she didn't hear him and continued on.

"Cousin" Draco called out.

Lina stopped walking, she closed her eyes for a second and sighed turning around "hi Draco." He stood alone which Lina was thankful for, he had his school bag in his shoulder, his tie was loosened and he was holding something round in his hand.

"In a rush to go somewhere?" He asked.

"Er" Lina looked behind her, Cedric looked like he was trying to get away from the girls. She turned back to Draco "yeah, last-minute homework" she lied.

"Well I won't keep you long, I just wanted to give you this. Here" he threw the round thing to Lina which she caught. She looked at it and frowned, it was a Potter Stinks badge.