~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Forty-Eight: Time For 'The Truth'

BY ORDER OF THE MINISTRY OF MAGICDOLORES HANE UMBRIDGE (HIGH INQUISITOR) HAS REPLACED ALBUS DUMBLEDORE AS HEAD OF HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY THE ABOVE IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH EDUCATIONAL DECREE NUMBER TWENTY-EIGHT SIGNED: CORNELIUS O...

DOLORES HANE UMBRIDGE (HIGH INQUISITOR) HAS REPLACED ALBUS DUMBLEDORE AS HEAD OF HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY
THE ABOVE IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH EDUCATIONAL DECREE NUMBER TWENTY-EIGHT
SIGNED: CORNELIUS OSWALD FUDGE, MINISTER FOR MAGIC.

Lina still couldn't believe it, she was there when Dumbledore left, it was her fault he had to leave but yet she still couldn't believe it was actually happening.

Life was about to get a lot more difficult not only for her but for everyone she cared about.

Lina no longer felt safe at school, she felt jumpy throughout the entire day, scared Umbridge would either pull her, Fred or George out of lesson for some reason.

She was too distracted too, to concentrate on her lessons which was the worst possible thing what with her exams coming up.

And what was worse was that Umbridge had formed something called The Inquisitorial Squad, a group of Slytherins with the power to set detentions, take and give house points.

At the beginning of lunch Lina stood in front of the four house hourglasses feeling hopeless, only that morning Gryffindor and Ravenclaw were tied for first place with Hufflepuff not far behind and now they were all basically at zero with Slytherin's total only getting higher.

Lina looked to her left when Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ernie McMillan came up beside her, a second later Fred and George stood on her other side.

"Noticed, have you?" Fred asked.

"Malfoy just docked us all about fifty points," Harry said furiously as several more stones flew upwards from the Gryffindor hourglass "how many points have you lost Lina?"

"A few" she replied not taking her eyes off the hourglasses, none of the points she has lost was taken from Draco though, he didn't dare.

"Montague tried to do us during break," George said.

"What do you mean tried?" Ron said quickly.

"What did you two do?" Lina asked narrowing her eyes at the twins.

"He never managed to get all the words out," Fred said, "due to the fact that we forced him headfirst into that vanishing cabinet on the first floor."

"But you'll get into terrible trouble!" Hermione said looking very shocked.

"Not until Montague reappears, and that could take weeks, I dunno where we sent him," Fred said coolly "anyway...we've decided we don't care about getting into trouble any more."

"Have you ever?" Hermione asked.

"Course we have," George said, "never been expelled, have we?"