~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ~

Chapter Seven: Fred And George

How am I going to move this? Lina wondered to herself staring at her trunk, the cat carrier on top

How am I going to move this? Lina wondered to herself staring at her trunk, the cat carrier on top. Before they left Lina had tried to lift the trunk but didn't even get it off the ground, so how in the world was she going to move that and the cat carrier on a moving train?

"Do you need a hand?" Lina slightly startled looked to her right, a blonde-haired boy who didn't look much older than her but definitely stronger was smiling at her.

"Yes please, if it isn't a problem. My uncle got the trunk on the train but now he's not here I don't know what to do" Lina answered feeling slightly flushed.

"It's not any problem" the boy took the trunk while Lina took the cat carrier to an empty compartment, the boy put the trunk away.

"Thank you-"

"Cedric, Cedric Diggory" he held his hand out for Lina to shake.

"I'm Lina Black" she shook his hand, both smiling at each other.

"Well, I better go, gotta find my friends" he placed a hand on the back of his neck. "Are you going to be alright?"

"Oh yeah I'll be fine, I've got Demeter" she smiled widely.

"Demeter?"

"My cat. It was a birthday present."

"Oh great, well who knows maybe I'll see you in Hufflepuff. That's my house, I'm a second year."

"Hopefully." Cedric gave Lina another smile before leaving. It didn't take long after that for Lina to let Demeter out her cage and started reading her book where she wasn't disturbed for another hour.

The compartment door was practically crashed open and two identical red-haired boys stumbled in, Lina looked at them with wide eyes. "Hello," she said.

"Can we hide here for a bit?" The one on the left asked Lina nodded.

"Great," the other one said, they both sat down opposite her "I'm George."

"I'm Fred."

Lina eyed them suspiciously, they looked completely identical right down to the shit eating grin plastered on their faces but Lina knew if she had an identical twin there was no way she'd give her right name the first time she met someone. "Why do I feel like it's the other way round?"

The boys looked at each other, to Lina and then back to each other "Oh she's good Georgey" the left one said.

"Very good Freddy. How'd you know?"