~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Twenty Seven: Jagged Little Tapestry

Lina joined the others and Mrs Weasley on the stairs, as she headed up she looked sorrowfully towards the kitchen

"Already missing lover boy?" Fred asked.

"I want you all to go straight to bed, no talking," Mrs Weasley said as they reached the first landing "we've got a busy day tomorrow. I expect Ginny's asleep" she added to Hermione "so try not to wake her up."

"Asleep, yeah, right," Fred said under his breath. He was right, Ginny was definitely going to be waiting for Hermione to tell her everything that was said.

Hermione said goodnight and the rest headed up to the next floor.

"All right Lina, Ron, Harry" Mrs Weasley said on the second-floor landing "off to bed with you."

"Night" Lina, Harry and Ron said to the twins.

Lina entered her room alone, the first thing she did was bolt her door shut. After getting both Demeter and Egg she changed into her pyjamas, one of Cedric shirts that was two sizes too big and a pair of fluffy pyjama bottoms. Once done she sat on the edge of her bed drumming her fingers on her knees "five...four...three...two...one"

CRACK!

Fred and George Apparated into her room and landed with all the grace of Tonks on her bed.

"Harry and Ron's room then?" She asked standing up knowing exactly why the twins were in her room.

"Course" the twins answered.

The three Apparated into Harry and Ron's bedroom. The room was dark and Lina could barely see in front of her, she stumbled as she landed and fell onto something soft.

"OUCH!"

"Keep your voice down Ron or mum'll be back up here," Fred said.

"You two just Apparated on my knees!"

"Yeah, well it's harder in the dark," George said.

"Where's Lee?" Fred asked.

"Here," she said and felt around, she was on a bed next to someone "Harry is that you?"

"Yeah" Harry replied.

"So, got there yet?" George asked eagerly.

"The weapon Sirius mentioned?" Harry asked.

"Let slip more like," Fred said, "we didn't hear about that on the old Extendables, did we?"

"What'd you reckon it is?" Harry asked.

"Could be anything" Fred replied.

"But there can't be anything worse than the Avada Kedavra curse, can there," Ron said, "what's worse than death?"