~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Twenty Five: Potter Arrives

"Harry was just attacked by Dementors."

Lina looked up in alarm at Hermione who was standing in her doorway, they both wore the same panicked facial expression "when?"

"A couple of minutes ago" she answered, "everyone's panicking downstairs and Dumbledore's here, I've never heard him so angry before."

"What exactly happened, do you know?"

"No. All I know is Harry had to use magic to get rid of them but he was with his cousin, who's, of course, a Muggle, because of that the Ministry expelled him from school but now he's only been suspended pending a hearing at the Ministry and he still has to stay with his aunt and uncle and we're still not being allowed to tell him anything!"

Lina jumped up from her bed and gave Hermione a hug, she looked on the verge of hyperventilating "Harry's going to be alright, you stay up here, go and find Ron and I'll go downstairs and see if I can find out what they're going to do."

Lina ran down the stairs to the entrance hallway. It was chaos, order members were rushing about the house muttering to each other. Lina looked for anyone she recognised and knew would be likely to tell her some information.

"Dora!" She said stopping her now violet haired cousin in her tracks.

"You shouldn't be down here," Tonks said looking up and down the hallway.

"No one told me I couldn't be" she retorted.

Tonks despite herself smiled "alright" she conceded knowing exactly what her cousin wanted "Harry's in it bad, we're all working out what to do next."

Lina already knew that "please tell me that includes away on getting him away from his asshole aunt and uncle?"

"Yes, of course, but the most important thing is making sure he isn't expelled though. Dumbledore's working on both while yelling at Mundungus."

"Is there anything I can do?" Lina asked desperately.

"No," Tonks said "just try and keep everyone upstairs calm, I'll keep you up to date with what's happening as best as I can. I promise cous."

"Alright," Lina sighed.

"Now go back upstairs before anyone catches you and we both get in trouble."

Lina nodded and Apparated back to her room.

***

Four days. It took four days for the Order to do actively anything. Harry had written to Lina, Sirius Ron and Hermione to find out what was going on but still, they weren't allowed to say anything to him.

Lina ignored what she was being told and while Ron and Hermione were having their fingers pecked to the bone by Hedwig Lina was writing a lengthy detailed filled response with everything she knew in it until Sirius found out and threw it into the fire.