~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Thirty-Eight: The DA

The rain hit against the windowpane, Lina watched the droplets trail down the window creating small paths, Lina trailed them with her finger mid-air knowing Professor Binns wouldn't notice or particularly care

The rain hit against the windowpane, Lina watched the droplets trail down the window creating small paths, Lina trailed them with her finger mid-air knowing Professor Binns wouldn't notice or particularly care. This continued until lesson was finally dismissed.

"I was this close to falling asleep" Lee said holding two of his fingers centimetres apart.

"What was the homework again female Lee?" George asked.

Lina looked up at George and narrowed her eyes "he literally said it a couple of minutes ago."

George shrugged in response.

Lina rifled through her bag to find the scrappy bit of parchment she had written what the homework was on and gave it to George -Lina had already memorised what it was.

"What would we do without you?" Fred said taking the parchment from George to take a look.

"I literally dread to think, like that though alone could keep me up at night" Lina replied, "I'm going to go back to my common room, drop my bag off and I'll meet you three in the hall for dinner."

As Lina slowly made her way to her dorm, due to the very crowded corridor, she felt someone tug on her robe sleeve. Lina looked to her side and saw Betty had appeared next to her.

"Are you busy?" She asked blinking her eyes up at Lina.

"Not in this very moment, why?" Lina replied.

"I need help with homework," Betty said shyly.

"Of course I'll help. We'll go grab some dinner and then we'll go to the library."

"Thanks, Lina."

Instead of going back to the common room Lina and Betty went straight for dinner, halfway through eating Harry approached the two girls.

"Can we talk?" Harry asked glancing from Lina to Betty "alone."

"Sure," Lina said, she wiped the corner of her mouth with her napkin and left the great hall with Harry. "What's up?"

"What happened to your head?" Harry asked noticing that it was bandaged for the first time.

"Oh, I cut it in potions the other day" Lina lied hoping he wouldn't think too much into it. "So what's wrong?" Lina asked steering the conversation back on topic.

"Oh right yeah," Harry said snapping his eyes away from Lina's hand "we found a place for our first Defence meeting, tonight, eight o clock, seventh floor opposite that tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy being clubbed by those trolls."

"Got it" Lina nodded "I'll see you there."

***

After walking Betty back to the common room Lina took off at a sprint up seven flight of stairs to the correct corridor - in a streak of luck, she didn't bump into any teachers or prefects to explain where she was going in such a rush.