~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝔂-𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 ~

Chapter Eighty-Five: Destroyed Fireplaces

The two ginger twins left the kitchen of the burrow and tip toped up three floors to Ginny's room, where she and Lina were fast asleep

The two ginger twins left the kitchen of the burrow and tip toped up three floors to Ginny's room, where she and Lina were fast asleep. Fred and George looked at each other with a mischievous smile and nodded.

Fred jumped on Lina first startling her awake and then George followed making Lina groan in pain louder and hit the twins to get off her, the commotion woke Ginny up, but she just laughed at the scene.

"Why, do, you, always, do, this!" Lina said and attempted to get the boys off "you've both gotten heavier!" The boys got off Lina allowing her to let out a breath of relief but then they jumped onto Lina again "I hate you both!"

"Why do you always do this when Lina stays over?" Ginny asked and continued to laugh.

"I'm never staying over again!" Lina yelled flailing around.

"Please tell me this isn't happening...again" Charlie's voice yelled through the hallway leading to the girl's room.

"Charlie set a dragon on them!" Lina yelled.

Charlie laughed and leaned against the doorway "when mum said to wake them up this isn't what she meant."

"She never specified" Fred shrugged.

"Totally not our fault" George agreed.

"I can't breathe" Lina lied and made her breathing get shallow to scare them.

Charlie noticed this and quickly pulled the twins off, they all looked at Lina worried but she burst out laughing "got ya!"

"You've been spending to much time with the twins," Charlie said. He picked Lina up effortlessly and threw her over his shoulder "all of you breakfast now!"

"This isn't fair, I'm being bullied by you all" Lina said and gave up fighting.

Charlie carried Lina down the stairs to the kitchen where Bill, Percy and Mr Weasley were already sat and Mrs Weasely was putting food on the table. She looked up and saw Charlie and Lina "Charlie put her down."

Charlie did as he was told, Lina stuck her tongue out at him and sat down next to Bill as the rest of the Weasley's joined the table.

"Tomorrow I'm going to get Harry from the muggles before the Quidditch World Cup," Mr Weasley said, "does anyone want to come with me?"

"I'll go" Lina offered with a mouth full of bacon "I've met them before."

"What are they like?" Ginny asked.

"They slammed the door in my face. Twice."

"Right," Mr Weasely said, "who else?"

"Us," the twins said.

"Ron?"

"Course" Ron replied a mouth full of sausages.

"Well, that's sorted. Tomorrow evening, Lina, Fred, George, Ron and I will go get Harry."