~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Sixty: The Moment You've All Been Waiting For

That night there was a feast to celebrate the end of the Triwizard Tournament

That night there was a feast to celebrate the end of the Triwizard Tournament. All of the judges were there and like Mrs Weasley said Cornelius Fudge was replacing Percy as a judge.

Lina wasn't eating, she faked smilies and laughter but she was too nervous for any of it to be true. The whole feast passed by quickly and before she knew it Dumbledore was standing up.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Dumbledore said "in five minutes time, I will be asking you to make your way down to the Quidditch pitch for the third and last task of the Triwizard Tournament, will the champions please follow Mr Bagman down to the stadium now where they will be some time to prepare for the final task.

Cedric got up, gave Lina a small smile and left with the other three champions.

Five minutes later the rest of the school started to head down to the Quidditch pitch. Lina walked in between Lucy and Danny and was playing with her necklace. Butterflies filled her stomach to the point where Lina was sure she was going to be sick if she didn't calm down. When she got to the entrance of the grounds Lina paused and looked back at the tents set up for the champions.

"I'm going to see Cedric," Lina said not taking her eyes off the tents.

"Alright, tell him we say good luck," Danny said dragged Lucy away before she could say anything.

Lina wasn't sure which tent exactly was Cedric's, she was just going to try the first one and hope whoever it belonged to would point her in the right direction but then she saw Cedric's parents leave one and she knew that was it.

"Knock, knock," Lina said standing in the opening of the tent flap. Cedric turned around and gave Lina a nervous smile "can I come in?"

"Of course," Cedric said. He was wearing black and yellow robes just like he had done for the other two tasks "I'm glad you came here actually, I shoed mum and dad out so I could come find you, don't know when they'll be back though so I just need to get this out the way, say what I need to say and then-" Cedric stopped and took a deep breath.

"You know normally I'm the one that rambles" Lina joked "something must be wrong if you-"

"What's going on between us?" Cedric blurted out.

Lina was speechless, her mouth opened and closed she couldn't believe what Cedric just asked "now you want to do this now? Right before you go into the final task?" Lina asked.

"Yes because if I don't I'm going in with something on my mind and I need to keep it clear" Cedric took a small step closer to Lina "so Eve what's been going on with us this year, the arguments, not talking to each other, constantly being awkward all of this isn't us and I need to know what's going on?"

Time to come clean "I think that everything that we've been feeling and haven't said has boiled over until we don't know what else to do. We're in this spot now and we just have to say how we're feeling otherwise what we have is going to be gone. At least that's what I feel."