~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ~

Chapter Sixteen: A Very Merry Weasley Christmas

Lina had never slept in a house with so many people before, one set of parents, seven kids and Lina herself but despite the explosions coming from the twin's room and the music from Charlie's she slept soundly

Waking up the next morning Lina temporarily forgot where she was, she looked around frantically but at the sight of all the Holyhead Harpies posters she remembered and relaxed back into her pillow falling asleep again.

She woke up an hour later when something extremely heavy landed on her, it was Fred, the mass of orange hair and George laughing at them gave that away "get, off, me" Lina huffed trying to push Fred off her but he wasn't budging. "Fred!"

"Never!" He screamed back.

Lina looked around the room desperately, Ginny was awake and laughing and George was laughing by the doorway "help me!"

George looked from his twins and best friend "Nah" he shrugged.

"George!" She looked at Ginny pleading with her eyes "Ginny, help me please!"

Ginny scrambled off her bed but instead of helping she jumped on top of Fred putting more weight in Lina "someone help!" She yelled through her laughter.

"What the-" Charlie who had come to see what all the screaming was about stopped dead at the scene in front of him, Lima was being crushed under Fred and Ginny and George was doubled over laughing.

"Charlie help me!" Lina squealed. Charlie who was now laughing uncontrollably as well picked Ginny up and placed her on her bed then he grabbed Fred and threw him on Ginny's bed as well, Lina with some difficulty pushed herself up on her bed "my stomach hurts" she pouted.

"I'm sure it does, will you be alright eating breakfast?" He raised an eyebrow up at her.

Lina perked up "I think I should be alright" she then glared at Fred "you weigh a lot more than you think you would."

Fred gasped "are you calling me fat!?" Lina only shrugged in response.

"Alright you lot, come on mums been calling you for the last ten minutes, dad and Bill are home," Charlie said.

Ginny leapt off the bed and sprinted down the stairs "Bills our oldest brother" the twins informed Lina, they the. followed Ginny downstairs.

Charlie and Lina followed behind. Sitting at the head of the kitchen table was Mr Weasley, he had a thin build and like the rest of his children had flaming red hair that was starting to bald at the back, sitting next to him sat Bill Weasley the eldest child, he looked like his father with the same thin build and the fiery red hair but his was grown out past his shoulder and was currently tied in a ponytail, his left ear was pierced an, animal fang dangling from it.