~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓢𝓲𝔁 ~

Chapter Seventy-Six: Attacking A Teacher Is Never The Answer...But He Did Deserve It

"I found this at the base of the Whomping Willow" Snape discarded the cloak to the side and pointed his wand at Remus's chest, Lina who was standing next to him stumbled a couple of steps back "very useful Potter, I thank you

"I found this at the base of the Whomping Willow" Snape discarded the cloak to the side and pointed his wand at Remus's chest, Lina who was standing next to him stumbled a couple of steps back "very useful Potter, I thank you." Snape's face was full of triumph, Lina wanted nothing more than to wipe the look off his face "you're wondering perhaps how I knew you were here? I've just been to your office Lupin. You forgot to take your potion tonight, so I took a gobletful along. And very lucky I did...lucky for me, I mean. Lying on your desk was a certain map, one glance at it told me all I needed to know. I saw you running along this passageway and out of sight."

"Severus-"

"I've told the headmaster again and again that you've been helping your old friend Black into the castle, Lupin, and here's the proof. Not even I dreamed you would have the nerve to use this old place as your hideout."

"Severus, you're making a mistake," Remus said urgently "you haven't heard everything - I can explain - Sirius is not here to kill Harry-"

"Two more for Azkaban tonight. I shall be interested to see how Dumbledore takes this, he was quite convinced you were harmless, you know Lupin, a tame werewolf."

"You fool," Remus said softly "is a school grudge worth putting an innocent man back inside Azkaban?"

Thin snake-like cord suddenly burst out from the end of Snape's wand, they twisted themselves around Lupin's mouth, wrists and ankles, he overbalanced and fell to the floor.

"Uncle Remus!" Lina cried and kneeled down next to him, she began to tug at the ropes but they wouldn't budge.

Sirius went for Snape but Snape pointed his wand straight between Sirius's eyes "give me a reason" Snape whispered, "give me a reason to do it, and I swear I will."

"Leave them alone" Lina spat looking at Snape with as much hatred as Sirius was.

"Miss Black, I know you find it hard to stay out of other people's business but I suggest you do. You along with Potter, Weasely and Granger are already facing suspension from this school, for being out of bounds and in the company of a convicted murderer and a werewolf."

"They are my family, and you're wrong if you just-"

"KEEP QUIET YOU STUPID GIRL" Snape shouted at Lina, Sirius's look of hatred grew "DON'T TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND" a few sparks shot out the end of the wand that was still pointed at Sirius. "Vengence is very sweet. How I hoped I would be the one to catch you."

"The jokes on your Severus" Sirius snarled "as long as this boy brings his rat up to the castle" he jerked his head at Ron "I'll come quietly."

"Up to the castle? I don't think we need to go that far. All I have to do is call the Dementors once we get out of the Willow. They'll be very pleased to see you Black...pleased enough to give you a little kiss, I dearsey."