~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 ~

Chapter Seventy Four: Hi Dad

The room looked like any ordinary bedroom to any ordinary house but this was not an ordinary house, nor was it an ordinary bedroom

On the once magnificent four-poster bed sat Crookshanks purring loudly and on the floor beside it was Ron who was clutching his leg which was stuck out at an odd angle. The three dashed across to him.

"Ron, are you ok?"

"Where's the dog?"

"Ron, where is it?"

"Not a dog" Ron moaned through gritted teeth.

"What-"

"He's the dog. He's an Animagus" Ron said looking at something over there shoulders.

Lina followed his gaze just as a man in the shadows closed the door behind them. A man with filthy mattered hair that hung to his elbows, his eyes shined slightly and his waxy skin was stretched so tightly over the bones of his face it resembled a corpse, but worse of all his yellow teeth were bared in a grin.

Lina was frozen in her spot, it was Sirius Black. Her dad.

"Expelliarmus!" Sirius croaked pointing Ron's wand at them. Lina's, Harry's and Hermione's wand shot out of their hands, high in the air and Sirius caught them.

He took a step closer, his eyes locked with Lina's for a second but ultimately he settled on Harry "I thought you'd come and help your friend" Sirius said hoarsely "your father would have done the same for me. Brave of you, not to run for a teacher, I'm grateful... it will make everything much easier."

Without warning Harry leapt up, Lina broke out of her frozen state and grabbed one of Harry's arm, Hermione grabbed the other.

"If you want to kill Harry you'll have to kill us too," Ron said and made an effort to stand, his face drained of colour and he swayed on his feet.

"Lie down," Sirius said quietly to Ron "you will damage that leg even more."

"Did you hear me?" Ron asked clinging to Lina "you'll have to kill all four of us, including your daughter."

"There'll only be one murder here tonight," Sirius said his grin widening,

"Why's that?" Harry spat trying to break free from Lina and Hermione "didn't care last time, did you? Didn't mind slaughtering all those muggles to get at Pettigrew. What's the matter, gone soft in Azkaban?"

"Harry" Hermione whimpered "be quiet."

"HE KILLED MY MUM AND DAD!" Harry roared and broke free from Lina and Hermione.

Sirius didn't raise the wands in time so Harry got a hold of Sirius's wrist that held them, Harry's other hand collided with the side of Black's head and they fell backwards, into the wall.