~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝔂 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Sixty-Eight: Let The Battle Begin

"Now Evangelina" Fleur started forcing Lina down into the chair at the dinner table, she took the seat next to her at the head of the table "ou ave been engaged for some days now

"Now Evangelina" Fleur started forcing Lina down into the chair at the dinner table, she took the seat next to her at the head of the table "ou ave been engaged for some days now. Aave ou started planning?"

"Oh," Lina said slightly startled "no Cedric and I have kind of been in our own little celebration bubble."

Fleur gave Lina a disapproving look "yes, we ave eard."

Lina blushed a deep scarlet and instead found an interesting mark on the table.

"Anyway, I thought ou wouldn't ave started yet, so I thought I would elp" Fleur waved her wand and a notebook, quill and ink appeared in front of her. She opened the notebook up, dipped the quill in the ink and poised it over the page. "Now I already know Lupin is walking ou down is aisle so what about bridesmaid?"

Lucky for Lina she already had a base idea of what she wanted her and Cedric's wedding to look like "my best friend Lucy is my maid of honour, after I ask her of course, Dora is my other bridesmaid, Ginny and you. If you'll accept."

Fleur beamed at Lina and wrote down all that information "thank you, Evangelina. Now, who is Cedric's best man?"

"You'll have to check with him but I imagine it'll be Danny."

"Excellente," Fleur said writing that down too "I'm sure if you wanted to, you could borrow Bill's auntie Muriel's tiara, after all, you are family. But that all depends on the kind of dress you wear. Have you thought about the dress yet?"

"Not yet."

"That is okay, there is still time. Oh, the date! Have you set a date yet?"

Lina loved the idea of a Christmas wedding but if they were going to get married on the beach then summer would definitely be better but she wouldn't want to get married in July, maybe August. This would be a decision she would have to decide with Cedric. "I'll get back to you on that. Do you know where Cedric is? He should probably be here for this."

Fleur poised a finger to her chin in thought "with Bill I believe."

"Why is that whenever I heard Cedric's with Bill I get this sense of dread wash over me."

"Bill no longer wishes to harm Cedric...most of the time."

"That's, that's not reassuring."

Fleur shrugged and flipped the page of the notebook "let's move onto flowers."

Heavy footsteps coming from the stairs put off Lina from disappointing Fleur as she had no idea what kind of flowers she wanted yet.

"Ah ello, Arry" Fleur greeted.

"Hi Fleur, Hi Lina" Harry greeted back "Lina, is it alright if we talk for a moment...in private."

"Sure" Lina agreed "we'll continue this later" she added to Fleur.