~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝔂-𝓢𝓲𝔁 ~

Chapter Eighty-Six: Never Anger Mrs Weasley

Lina stumbled out the fire, not sticking the landing she stumbled and fell into the twins who steadied her "were those what I think they were?" Lina asked

Before the twins could answer Ron came out of the fire next and was shortly followed by Harry. "Did he eat it?" Fred asked excitedly.

"Yeah" Harry replied, "what was it?"

"Ton - Tongue Toffee. George and I invented them, we've been looking for someone to test them on all summer" the tiny kitchen burst into laughter and Lina moved to sit Bill and Charlie at the table.

"How're you doing Harry?" Charlie asked grinning at him and held his hand out to Harry which Harry shook. Bill also got to his feet and shook Harry's hand.

No one was able to say anything else as Mr Weasely with a popping noise appeared in the kitchen seemingly out of think air looking angrier than Lina had ever seen him "that wasn't funny Fred" he yelled, "what on earth did you give that muggle boy?"

"I didn't give him anything" Fred replied with an evil grin "I just dropped it...it was his fault he went and ate it, I never told him to."

"You dropped it on purpose!" Mr Weasley roared "you knew he'd eat it, you knew he was on a diet0"

"How big did his tongue get?" George asked eagerly.

"It was four foot long before his parents would let me shrink it! That sort of behaviour seriously undermines Wizard - Muggle relations! I spend half my life campaigning against the mistreatment of Muggles, and my own sons-"

"We didn't give it to him because he was a muggle!" Fred said.

"No, we gave it to him because he's a great big bulling git," George said, "Isn't he Harry?"

"Yeah, he is Mr Weasley," Harry said.

"That's not the point" Mr Weasley raged "you wait until I tell your mother-"

"Tell me what?" Mrs Weasley asked entering the kitchen her eyes narrowed in suspicion "oh hello Harry dear" she said spotting Harry, her eyes then snapped back to her husband "tell me what Arthur?" Mr Weasley, he had no real intention of telling his wife so he stayed silent. Then two girls appeared in the doorway, Ginny and Hermione, they grinned at Harry who grinned back. "Tell me what Arthur?" Mrs Weasely repeated dangerously.

"It's nothing Molly" Mr Weasley mumbled, "Fred and George just - but I've had words with hem-"

"What have they done this time? If it's got anything to do with Weasley Wizard Wheezes-"

"Why don't you show Harry where he's sleeping, Ron?" Hermione said from the doorway.

"He knows where he's sleeping" Ron replied, "in my room, he slept there last-"