~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂-𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 ~

Chapter Fifty-Nine: Uncle, Professor, Remus, Lupin

Lina still felt weak as she made her way up to the castle

Lina still felt weak as she made her way up to the castle. Danny and Cedric flanked her side worried she'd collapsed again despite Lina constantly telling them she was fine.

As they got into the self drawn carriage Lina suddenly cursed "shit" she said.

"What?" Lucy asked.

"Dementors" two Dementors stood guard on either side of the magnificent wrought iron gates. Lina leaned away from the window in order to try and hide herself as the horrid cold feeling racked her body.

The carriage picked up speed on the slope up to the castle. Finally, the carriage rolled to a stop. Cedric and Danny got out first to help Lina get out, Lucy followed after. In a carriage two below Lina could see Remus, she gave him a reassuring smile and headed up to the castle.

"Maybe food will help" Cedric suggested.

"Maybe" Lina replied.

Inside the castle Lina heard the familiar voice of Professor McGonagall call for Harry and Hermione causing Lina to pale slightly, she hadn't written to Harry since his birthday, Lina couldn't face him, he didn't know the truth about what her dad had done and when he did he'd never speak to Lina again. So she decided to avoid him in case the truth ever did come out the loss of leaving him and a friend and family wouldn't hurt as bad.

"Miss Lina, Miss Lina" Lina looked away from her friends to Professor McGonagall who was stood off to the side with Harry and Hermione "a word please, in my office."

Professor McGonagall ushered Harry, Hermione and Lina away from the chattering crowd, they followed her across the entrance hall, up the marble staircase and along a corridor. Once they were in her office, Professor McGonagall gestured for the three to sit down, once the Professor was sat down she spoke. "Professor Lupin sent an owl ahead to say that both Miss Lina and Mr Potter had been taken ill on the train."

Harry looked over shocked at Lina, he noticed she did look paler than normal and he wondered if it was a Dementors doing but Lina refused to look at him. Before either Harry or Lina could reply there was a soft knock in the door and in came Madam Pomfrey.

"I'm fine," Harry said, "I don't need anything-"

"Oh, it's You is it?" Madam Pomfrey asked she turned her head to Lina "You as well?" Lina nodded her head. Madam Pomfrey bent down to stare closely at the pair "I suppose you've both been doing something dangerous again?"

"It was a dementor Poppy," Professor McGonagall said.

Professor McGonagall and Madam Pomfrey exchanged a dark look. "Setting Dementors around a school" Madam Pomfrey muttered, she felt both Lina's and Harry's foreheads "they won't be the first to collapse, yes, both clammy. Terrible things, they are, and the effect they have on people who are already delicate-"