~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓲𝔁 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Sixty Six: Escape From Malfoy Manor

A few more months passed since Christmas (almost four although Lina wasn't aware of that) and Lina was still alive

At times she truly questioned how what with the torture mixed the little food and water she was given but as Remus once said Lina was stronger than she knew.

One day, the exact one Lina wasn't sure Bellatrix herself graced the prisoners with her presence.

At the sight of her, Ollivander pressed himself further against the wall and even Luna who had been teaching Lina all about Crumpled Horn Snorkack seemed to cower away. But Lina just closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the stone wall.

"Is it that time of the day already?"

Bellatrix sneered at the girl but then a triumphant look crossed her features. She crouched down and reach out gripping Lina's cheeks harshly forcing her to open her eyes. "I know something you don't," she said in a sing-song voice, a crazed look in her eye "I know who's dead" she began to laugh manically "the mudblood my traitor sister abandoned her family for. The mudblood Ted Tonks." Bellatrix looked incredibly satisfied at the look of shock on Lina's face and began to laugh again. She stood up and still looking like a madwoman she left the cellar, the sound of her laugh echoing off the walls.

The pain Lina felt in her heart hurt worse than any of the torture she had experienced. Ted couldn't be dead, he just couldn't he was on the run, he was safe, but in her heart, she knew Bellatrix was telling the truth.

"Are you okay Evangelina?" Lina asked sitting down next to Lina.

Lina opened her mouth to say she was fine but no words came out only sobs. "No" she sobbed.  Tears streamed out of her red and puff eyes, her whole body shook as she cried. Luna wrapped an arm around Lina's shoulder and Lina buried her head into Luna's shoulder and cried.

Ted was her uncle, another surrogate father, she loved him so much, she was his bumblebee.

She cried not only for herself but for Andromeda and Dora how must they be feeling? Ted was Lina's surrogate father but he was actually Dora's father and Andromeda's husband, he was her soulmate, the person she choose to love so much that it cost her, her family. And he was cut down without mercy or care and for what because he had muggle parents. His death shouldn't have happened and that's what truly crushed her.

***

Lina felt truly broke, the news of Ted's death had done it, she spent her days staring into the darkness surrounding her, she didn't have the energy to cry anymore or she didn't care enough to respond when Luna talked to her.

"Evangelina" Luna said shaking Lina "Evangelina somethings happening," she said looking up at the ceiling where voices could be heard.

If Lina paid attention she would recognise them with great fondness.