~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓷𝓮 ~

Chapter One Hundred And One: Violent Streak

There was something strange going on in the castle Lina thought one week after the first task, Cedric was still getting loads of unwanted attention but Lina had been let alone, completely invisible for the first time since she arrived at Hogwarts,...

There was something strange going on in the castle Lina thought one week after the first task, Cedric was still getting loads of unwanted attention but Lina had been let alone, completely invisible for the first time since she arrived at Hogwarts, except that Friday.

She had woken up slightly later than normal but still in time for breakfasts as she left the common room she noticed people staring at her, it was mostly girls in groups of two or bigger, they would look at her some would giggle others would look at her horrified and then whisper about her behind her back. Lina was used to people talking behind her back but this felt different although she wasn't sure why.

Lina entered the Great Hall to make stares but at least Cedric was at the Hufflepuff table for once, she walked over and once she had sat down Lucy handed her a letter.

"Do you know why everyone's looking at me?" Lina asked as she opened her letter.

"Er" Lucy and Danny looked at each other while Cedric blushed a deep red but Lina missed it as she read the letter from Andromeda.

Lina,
What the bloody hell on earth has that bitch Rita Skeeter wrote you about!
I know she's there because of the Tournament but if she dare puts your name in the Daily Prophet again I'll strangle her. Be sure to tell her that as well.
Hope Cedric is doing well in the Tournament, any news in that front - the truth please Nymphadora is dying to hear. Hope to see you soon, although I'm guessing it won't be until the end of the way, we all miss you. Ted told me to write hello to his Bumblebee and that he's going to help me lynch the bitch, alright he didn't say that exactly but I read between the lines.
Lots of love
Andromeda.

"Huh," Lina said to herself, her brows creased. She looked up at her friends who were all watching her intently "guys can I see the paper please?"

"We don't have it" Lucy answered quickly, too quickly.

"You don't have it?" Lina asked doubtfully.

"No," Danny said.

"Alright then" Lina looked over at the Gryffindor table, the twins were there both looking at the Daily Prophet, Fred was laughing at something while George was looking horrified, she turned back to Danny and Lucy "I'll just go ask the twins."

"No!" Lucy, Danny and Cedric shouted, girls, form the Slytherin table looked over and laughed.

"What's going on guys?" Lina asked fed up "aunt Andie said Skeeter wrote something about me."

"Not just you," Cedric said.

"What'd you mean?"

Cedric sighed and reached into his bag to grab something.

"Cedric I wouldn't," Danny said.

"She has a right to know, especially since it's about her" Cedric replied.