~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Twenty Nine: Upgraded To Captain

On the last day of the holidays, Lina still giddy from having been out of the house to meet up with Lucy the day before was sat at her desk looking through pictures trying to decide which one to take to school with her when the front doorbell rang

Lina jumped up from her desk and ran down the stairs when she got down, her grandmother's shrikes having already been quietened down, she saw Cedric and her father awkwardly standing opposite each other.

"I'm taking him before you can scare him off," Lina said, she grabbed Cedric's hand and dragged him upstairs to her room "sorry," she said when they entered and she had closed the door "didn't feel like getting embarrassed today."

"It's alright" Cedric chuckled slowly walking around her bedroom looking at everything he could "I like it," he said.

"It's not as cosy as my old room but Dora and I have made it liveable," she said picking up a loose thread of the blanket on her bed.

Cedric walked over to her bed and picked up the top picture, it was of her and Sirius in his Animagus form "I can never get over how cute you were as a baby."

Lina walked over to him and took the picture "you still owe me a baby picture remember."

Cedric pulled Lina to him "It's coming but I fear you're going to get jealous at how cute of a baby I was."

"Are you saying you're cuter than me?" Lina quipped placing the picture back on the desk.

"Not a chance" Cedric replied, he leaned down and captured Lina's lips with his own.

"I've missed you" Lina mumbled against his lips.

"I've missed you too" Cedric pecked Lina's lips again and then pulled back, Lina kept her arms around Cedric's neck not wanting him to get too far away. "How was yesterday?"

"It was good," she said and started playing with Cedric's hair "it was nice to see Lucy again before I go back to school."

Cedric buried his head into Lina's shoulder "don't remind me."

"Hey" Lina cooed and kissed the side of his head "we still have today."

"True" he hummed and placed a delicate kiss on Lina's neck, Lina shivered at the contact and she could feel Cedric smirk against her neck. In one swift movement, he picked her up by her thighs and placed her down on the bed.

"Cedric Diggory" Lina giggled, she locked both her arms and legs around her boyfriend keeping him close to her, "I thought you were gentlemen."

"Well..." Cedric smirked, he leaned down and kissed Lina passionately. Lina reciprocated and before he could realise what was happening Lina had flipped them over was straddling him. Lina pulled back to smirk at him. I thought you were a lady" he said.